Girls With Tattoos Appreciation.

Originally Posted by webnerd06

question: how much is too much?

i have 4 and i want like 3 or 4 more... but my BF thinks im doing too much... so i want to get a males perspective on how many is too much?

personally, if the tattoos flow with each other (sleeves, back pieces, chest pieces on some girls, ribs/stomach).. it's never too much (actually, as longas they don't have anything on their face). but if it's all spread out i think it looks horrible..

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i have 4 and i want like 3 or 4 more... but my BF thinks im doing too much... so i want to get a males perspective on how many is too much?

personally, if the tattoos flow with each other (sleeves, back pieces, chest pieces on some girls, ribs/stomach).. it's never too much (actually, as long as they don't have anything on their face). but if it's all spread out i think it looks horrible..
QFT...females with sleeves are
devil.gif
..makes me feel moreaccepted as well
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

personally, if the tattoos flow with each other (sleeves, back pieces, chest pieces on some girls, ribs/stomach).. it's never too much (actually, as long as they don't have anything on their face). but if it's all spread out i think it looks horrible..
Word, 10 random ones one random places is not really what's up to me.

Originally Posted by samness20

QFT...females with sleeves are
devil.gif
..makes me feel more accepted as well
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
true
i have 3 on my back and one by my navel. i want another on the other side of my shoulder, my thigh, and the inside of my wrist...
idk... i think he's worried about what his mom is going to think about me because he felt weird when i got my nose pierced about 2months ago. His mom isold school and she don't like girls like me (body is a canvas).... but he's ok with it... he just think i'm going to get "carried away"

as long as the chick doesn't have fairies, butterflies, tribal, or a trampstamp.. or just some unoriginal %%$! you see on sorority girls/hoodrats i'mgood with it. IMO it adds to the girl's sexiness.

as long as the chick doesn't have fairies, butterflies, tribal, or a trampstamp.. or just some unoriginal %%$! you see on sorority girls/hoodrats i'm good with it. IMO it adds to the girl's sexiness.
damn.. i must fail.
even though my isn't stereotypical tribal or hood rat...

laugh.gif
well that's just my personal pref. some guys like it, actually a lot of guys like it lol. but living in so cal im just tired of seeing it

simple solution.. don't have kids. too many ppl in the world anyway. plus kids are annoying. adopt!

simple solution.. don't have kids. too many ppl in the world anyway. plus kids are annoying. adopt!

i want to do both... have about 3 and adopt 1 or 2

Those super big tats on girls looks trampy imo. Just one or two is ok...

I love girls with tats but only if they flow with each other like someone said. Not random joints put together.

But then again I wouldn't know what to think if I were to marry/have kids with a woman full bodied up in tats.

Back
Top Bottom