Give Up

Originally Posted by Antidope

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Don't know who this dude is, but your thread reeks of jealousy that this cat is probably doing it, and you're not.
Can someone clue me in as to why people hate this guy?. IDK much about Franalations but from what I do know is that his parents have a ton of money and he gets to buy whatever he wants. He has a ton of sneakers and limited clothing and takes pictures of it. This really seems like something that we would all do if we were in his position especially with the kicks. He seems like he really just does it all cause of the hype and yeah you can make fun of him for that, but some people really seem to hate the kid.

Seems like you answered your own question. 

But why does it matter if his parents fund his sneaker collection? What did this dude do specifically to draw the ire of people who are CLEARLY jealous of him? Is there proper protocol for collecting shoes? I say more power to the kid.

But why does it matter if his parents fund his sneaker collection? What did this dude do specifically to draw the ire of people who are CLEARLY jealous of him? Is there proper protocol for collecting shoes? I say more power to the kid.

so you would kick it and chill with this dude? 

tumblr_m1s07cjE5c1rshso8o1_400.gif

Originally Posted by StillIn729

What does that have to do with anything? 
laugh.gif
  I know nothing about him other than people got extreme amounts of NaCl towards him for no other reason than he's got an apparently amazing shoe collection. 

FWIW, I wouldn't kick it and chill with you either, but it's nothing personal. 

I don't know dude, I wont so I dont like him....

But f a franalations.

he out bids me on several shoes on ebay....

Originally Posted by dimez81

I don't know dude, I wont so I dont like him....

But f a franalations.

he out bids me on several shoes on ebay....
so you're both hypebeasts, he just has more $ 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by Antidope

Don't know who this dude is, but your thread reeks of jealousy that this cat is probably doing it, and you're not.
Can someone clue me in as to why people hate this guy?. IDK much about Franalations but from what I do know is that his parents have a ton of money and he gets to buy whatever he wants. He has a ton of sneakers and limited clothing and takes pictures of it. This really seems like something that we would all do if we were in his position especially with the kicks. He seems like he really just does it all cause of the hype and yeah you can make fun of him for that, but some people really seem to hate the kid.

Seems like you answered your own question. 
And my reply is this.

In regards to the hype thing is it really a big deal? When things get more popular more people get involved in them. Its not like you had to be into this in the early 90s and 2000s to be allowed. People hate others because theyre fortunate now?

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Why not? I dont even know him outside of the two articles that I've read about him, he could prob be the coolest kid ever for all i know. I'm not going to automatically hate him cause he has more money than I do. I would at the very least hang out with him just to see what hes like.

why do dudes get so worked up other about another mans weight, clothing collection?

Back
Top Bottom