Glass=Future

awesome but can you imagine all the finger prints and streaks? hahaha... windex will also benefit.

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by tecca nena

So which glass company should we invest in?

nerd.gif

x2

probably corning

I saw the watermark and realize that the video is made by them, but are they going to be the leader in developing/producing this tech or are there others?

Originally Posted by Based Mod

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by tecca nena

So which glass company should we invest in?

nerd.gif

x2

probably corning

I saw the watermark and realize that the video is made by them, but are they going to be the leader in developing/producing this tech or are there others?

Originally Posted by Nermindee

awesome but can you imagine all the finger prints and streaks? hahaha... windex will also benefit.
smart man....will invest in this too 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

smart man....will invest in this too 
laugh.gif

i dont know how that would work there is always some dudes tryin to vandalize.  at home its cool but at bus stops i dont know.

i dont know how that would work there is always some dudes tryin to vandalize.  at home its cool but at bus stops i dont know.

Originally Posted by bamez

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

they forgot to show the 7 billion ppl living in poverty tho

true.

Why is it whenever they show cutting age tech or future things its always majority/in the color white. Like everything is monotonous, white stainless steel, brushed metal. I mean are colors designs things abstract cess to exist in the future? And it looks nice and all but hacking/stealing would be at a all time high. And can you image any of this technology in the hood, poverty stricken places? Like flatscreen counter displays at the local liqour store/convient store. What about the mom and pop shops? Display street signs and traffic signals in the ghetto lol. Things would get rocks thrown at it shotout like everyday. I could see this being implemented in certain areas and/or certain ppl of certain status, but widespreed i highly doubt it. well atleast no time in the forseeable future.

Originally Posted by bamez

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

they forgot to show the 7 billion ppl living in poverty tho

true.

Why is it whenever they show cutting age tech or future things its always majority/in the color white. Like everything is monotonous, white stainless steel, brushed metal. I mean are colors designs things abstract cess to exist in the future? And it looks nice and all but hacking/stealing would be at a all time high. And can you image any of this technology in the hood, poverty stricken places? Like flatscreen counter displays at the local liqour store/convient store. What about the mom and pop shops? Display street signs and traffic signals in the ghetto lol. Things would get rocks thrown at it shotout like everyday. I could see this being implemented in certain areas and/or certain ppl of certain status, but widespreed i highly doubt it. well atleast no time in the forseeable future.

Back
Top Bottom