Glendale, AZ..... (apartment ?s)

whats up my arizona NTers..... My uncle has a church in the Glendale area, and in the next 2 years ill be out there to help him in the church... im about toget a car, so here is my dilema, im tring to figure out how much i can spend on my car, depending on how much decent apartments are in the area... probablewant to stay in the Glendale area or maybe just the surrounding areas... ive looked on line but not too famaliar with the area to know where decent aptsare.... any ideas on a decent 1 bedroom apt out there? any info is appriciated... thanks NT

are you trying to be close to the church? if so whats the address?

im in glendale so with a little more info i can help you out.

ill have to get that from my uncle on the addy... I really would not mind a commute as long as it wasnt too far, just tring to find a nice price range in agood neighborhood...

i pay 850 for a 2 bedroom bath one bath off of 59th ave and thunderbird...decent area

you can try an apt search on apartments.com or forrent.com with the 85304 zipcode so you can see whats out there within ur budget...the further north and westyou go the nicer it gets as far as the northwest valley

Back
Top Bottom