Glorifying Resellers: Teens to Adults

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, an interest  of mine has been discovered, whored out and exposed. I'll still be here, but I'mma play the back until the frauds bounce.

I don't fit the criteria of any of the above listed. Not even sure exactly what you mean by Oreo brothers. But anyway I'm far from mad, your last sentence or two makes you sound like a scorned female, you admitted they are getting bread but in the same breath say they will get jacked like its a fact ... Let me guess you are one of those "goons" :lol:
This guy comes out of the blue & gets butt hurt about a comment that's not even pertaining to him...Smh NEWBIES listen man I don't care to keep debating so this my last response to you run along you a clown..Go debate with somebody else..

Last edited:
Well, an interest  of mine has been discovered, whored out and exposed. I'll still be here, but I'mma play the back until the frauds bounce.

Pretty much.

I'd also like to know how suburban white kids differ from young suburbanites of other races.

Pretty much.

I'd also like to know how suburban white kids differ from young suburbanites of other races.

This, was trying to figure out as well. Didn't get an explanation but know now the "goons" will get them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom