Glow In The Dark Tour

[table][tr][td]Sat, 05/24/08
07:00 PM[/td] [td]Target CenterMinneapolis, MN[/td] [td]Kanye West[/td] [td]More Info »currently not on sale[/td] [/tr][/table]

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm there.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Yep San Diego is confirmed on Ticketmaster. Man Idk which show to go to now.

Word. I was leaning towards the LA venue. What are the best seats in your opinion at the Nokia Theatre? Is pit too close to where you have to look up thewhole time or are Orchestra the better seats? Essentially I want to try to go to the location where I can get the best seats.

are presale codes different for each city.. and can they only be used once or numerous times? trying to go to the dallas show

Like someone else said about Kanye, i dont think anything will compare to seeing Lupe at the Filmore last month...life changing...need less to say i will be inattendance regardless

so jay and kanye are having back to back bay area appearances. man i serious hope they make guest appearances to each others concerts.

Word. I was leaning towards the LA venue. What are the best seats in your opinion at the Nokia Theatre? Is pit too close to where you have to look up the whole time or are Orchestra the better seats? Essentially I want to try to go to the location where I can get the best seats.
here's the thing...i was last row for JM and it was still
pimp.gif
sound is immaculate...the stage isn't that high so it shouldn't be a problem the only thing is i think the SD show is gonna have a GA floorand if it does that might be your best bet...but if I were you i'd go for Nokia

[h2]Kanye West at Gwinnett Arena May 4[/h2]
By Rodney Ho | Thursday, February 7, 2008, 11:58 PM

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Mark your calendars: shining star Kanye West is going to hit the stage at Gwinnett Arena May 4 with Rihanna, NERD and Lupe Fiasco.

Tickets go on sale February 15 at 10 AM via Ticketmaster. This looks to be a quick sellout. Prices are forthcoming.

Back
Top Bottom