Glow In The Dark Tour

Are their going to be presale passwords or not. I am getting tickets to the Atlanta show tomorrow morning at 10 AM for pre-sale and I still do not have apassword if that is necessary.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

guys, all the presales don't start at once...you will have amble time for the presale once it's announced

yea but the dallas presale starts tomorrow and i need the code!!! haha

yea but the dallas presale starts tomorrow and i need the code!!! haha
your right
laugh.gif
i was more speakin to the LA people...but damnyeah those passwords need to get out

How does this pre-sale work w/ the code and everything. I'm not sure if I want to go to the Dallas show, but I for sure want the tickets in case I dodecide to go to that one. If not, I'll just give them to my brother
laugh.gif

Presale Passwords for "Kanye's Glow In The Dark Tour":

Edmonton AB, Canada: MUSIC
Calgary AB, Canada: GLOW

unless they're taking a whole week off, the 21st-26th are open dates. Those dates are between San Diego and Denver. Can anyone say Vegas and AZ? Lovebeing here in AZ and if it's at Jobing.com arena tickets will be no problem!

unless they're taking a whole week off, the 21st-26th are open dates. Those dates are between San Diego and Denver. Can anyone say Vegas and AZ? Love being here in AZ and if it's at Jobing.com arena tickets will be no problem!
Either gonna be an extra date at the Nokia in LA or a possible Friday Coachella appearance...

not every show has pre-sale.

for example, the woodlands show, has no pre-sale as of now.

i'm not going to read thru 11-pages. all i want to say is that THAT PROMO POSTER IS SO SICK, and DAMN KANYE, SEATTLE GETS THE LOVE BUT WHAT ABOUT PORTLAND?if he doesn't do portland, i can understand. his last tour date out here was at the memorial. can kanye get some rose garden love?

Back
Top Bottom