Glow In The Dark Tour

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i'm not going to read thru 11-pages. all i want to say is that THAT PROMO POSTER IS SO SICK, and DAMN KANYE, SEATTLE GETS THE LOVE BUT WHAT ABOUT PORTLAND? if he doesn't do portland, i can understand. his last tour date out here was at the memorial. can kanye get some rose garden love?

WORD...

I'm down here at OSU and gotta catch the Amtrak (driving is a no-go) to Seattle to see this.....

and in the middle of he week no less.
smh.gif
ohwell.gif

!+%$ it... I'm still going tho.
pimp.gif

I'm down here at OSU and gotta catch the Amtrak (driving is a no-go) to Seattle to see this.....
word to the beavers
happy.gif
i go as well but i do onlineclasses. what year are you? i'm actually taking a term off and doing pcc instead.

if i manage to go to the seattle show, there's always a carpool option my dude. anything for a fellow beaver student and oregonian.

you have those new york teams in your sig. are you from the eastcoast? if so, why did you choose lil ol us as your choice destination? we appreciate it butoregon state is a hell of a choice, compared to the many other schools you could have fone to.

on a side note, eff those OTHER dudes 40 mins down the 5.
roll.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The presale password for KAYNE WEST Edmonton AB, Canada is "MUSIC"

[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]
[/font] [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]VIBE Password for Kanye in Calgaryis GLOW[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

IDK why LA's hasn't been posted yet. They're promoting and giving out free tickets to the winners on Power106 and Kiss Fm.

Originally Posted by DJanoano

does he come to detroit, michigan? or even michigan at all?
[table][tr][td]Thu, 05/22/08
07:00 PM[/td] [td]Palace of Auburn HillsAuburn Hills, MI[/td] [td]Kanye West Glow in the Dark Tour[/td] [td]More Info »presale begins:
Wed, 02/13/08 10:00 AM[/td] [/tr][/table]

Chitown

[table][tr][td]Fri, 05/23/08
07:00 PM[/td] [td]United CenterChicago, IL[/td] [td]Kanye West Glow in the Dark Tour with Rihanna, N.E.R.D and Lupe Fiasco[/td] [td]More Info »presale begins:
Wed, 02/13/08 10:00 AM[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom