Glow In The Dark Tour

^^don't worry about it...it's sold out already...just be on there when the public onsale starts and you'll get tickets

section 102
section 104
section 107

i forgot which rows i got but yeeah! hella amped! my group of friends and i had to be divided since limited was 4.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

Does anyone know whats going on with the Toronto show? I can't even find a website for that venue

It's not up on Ticketmaster yet, but the Toronto show is sometime in May @ The Molson Ampitheatre which is an Outdoor Venue in the city. Your comingfrom Buffalo so it's before the ACC/Skydome.

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

section 102
section 104
section 107

i forgot which rows i got but yeeah! hella amped! my group of friends and i had to be divided since limited was 4.
grin.gif

were those tickets $55 or $75?

GUYS, THE PRESALES ARE SOLD OUT!!! QUIT ASKING FOR CODES

if you wanna go check the public onsale date and make sure you are refreshing your browser at that time and you are getting tickets

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

if you wanna go check the public onsale date and make sure you are refreshing your browser at that time and you are getting tickets

how do you know the presales are sold out? are you talking about every city? how did you come up with this information?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

how do you know the presales are sold out? are you talking about every city? how did you come up with this information?
Because i've personally checked each one...they are done. SOLD OUT!!! like i said just be on your computer when tickets go onsale and you aregoing to the Glow In The Dark Tour...

Can't wait for the Philly tix to go onsale.

Also, Lupe is at St. Joes on 4/10. I'm definitely hitting that up.

Back
Top Bottom