Glow In The Dark Tour

yay i love lupeeee!! gwinnett arena may 6th
happy.gif

Anyone got the password for... Oh nvm The Boston one isn't even posted yet.

Woop! Spoke too soon dude is comin' to Hartford
pimp.gif
Anyone got tha password.

Thank you! Your order has been received.
Thank you for your order of (2) [4 Star VIP](s).

Please print this Order Confirmation and present it, along with a photo ID for Fizzy Womack* (
grin.gif
), at the specially marked "Will Call" window on the day of the show. Packages can be picked up starting from 30 minutes before doors open.

Your Order Id # :
Order Details: Kanye West, (2) [4 Star VIP](s). Key Arena, April 16, 2008
Amount Paid: $ 250.00
Payment Type:

If you have questions or concerns, please contact us: [email protected].

Important: A confirmation E-mail has been sent to you at ([email protected]).
If you do not receive the confirmation E-mail immediately, please contact us at [email protected] or 888 I LUV AXS (888 458 8297), as E-mails from us might be blocked by your Spam-blocking devices.

Please Note: Print out your email and bring with you to the show. You must bring a valid PHOTO ID matching the attendee name on this order.

a773598fe44d7f5ce66b4c720c19af8e01b36b7.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Thank you! Your order has been received.
Thank you for your order of (2) [4 Star VIP](s).

Please print this Order Confirmation and present it, along with a photo ID for Fizzy Womack* (
grin.gif
), at the specially marked "Will Call" window on the day of the show. Packages can be picked up starting from 30 minutes before doors open.

Your Order Id # :
Order Details: Kanye West, (2) [4 Star VIP](s). Key Arena, April 16, 2008
Amount Paid: $ 250.00
Payment Type:

If you have questions or concerns, please contact us: [email protected].

Important: A confirmation E-mail has been sent to you at ([email protected]).
If you do not receive the confirmation E-mail immediately, please contact us at [email protected] or 888 I LUV AXS (888 458 8297), as E-mails from us might be blocked by your Spam-blocking devices.

Please Note: Print out your email and bring with you to the show. You must bring a valid PHOTO ID matching the attendee name on this order.
a773598fe44d7f5ce66b4c720c19af8e01b36b7.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

SAC,CA
got my tickets
121 row g

and did ticketmasters server crash because it stopped working after awhile

Whoa i think i missed the memo or something..how did u get the tickets?

and did ticketmasters server crash because it stopped working after awhile
laugh.gif
you guys are severly overestimating this tour...thisisn't The Police reunion or U2...ticketmaster has handled both of those without a problem

Originally Posted by ludex360

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

section 102
section 104
section 107

i forgot which rows i got but yeeah! hella amped! my group of friends and i had to be divided since limited was 4.
grin.gif

were those tickets $55 or $75?

$87 total due to the convenience fee.

dallas code works now the code is: music use this code in the ticketrush section and you should be ok i just purchased my tickets

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Oh and the presale code for the SD show tomorrow is MUSIC
I just tried that pass and it didnt work out for me... Anyone else for the SD show with trouble?

Wouldn't it suck if N.E.R.D and Lupe didn't go to every venue. I hear they're only going to certain venues. Hopefully this isn't true.

Btw N.E.R.D have some solo concerts in March. Check ticketmaster to see if they're in your city.

[h3]Initial dates confirmed for Kanye West tour[/h3]
kanyewest-082605.jpg

February 12, 2008 06:02 AM

By Kym Kilgore

LiveDaily Contributor

Kanye West [ tickets ], one of the big winners at last night's Grammy Awards, has revealed about a dozen upcoming concerts, most of which are billed as "Glow in the Dark Tour" dates co-starring Rihanna [ tickets ], N.E.R.D. [ tickets ] and Lupe Fiasco [ tickets ].
West's current itinerary shows the trek launching April 16 in Seattle and then hitting arenas in San Jose, CA; Denver; Dallas and Woodlands, TX; Auburn Hills, MI; Chicago; Minneapolis; and the Canadian provinces of Saskatchewan and Alberta through late May. The hip-hop star is also scheduled to perform June 12 at Manchester, TN's Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival. Details are listed below.

Ticket pre-sales start Wednesday (2/13) and the public onsale begins Friday (2/15). Further information is available at tour promoter Live Nation's website and at Ticketmaster's website. (Ticketmaster is LiveDaily's parent company.)

The 50th Annual Grammy Awards ceremony saw West snag eight nominations and go home with four trophies: Best Rap Album for "Graduation," Best Rap Solo Performance for "Stronger," Best Rap Song for "Good Life" and Best Rap Performance by a Duo or Group for "Southside," his collaboration with Common.

The outspoken rapper made chart history in September with the release of his third album, "Graduation," which snagged the No. 1 spot on The Billboard 200 with first-week sales reaching nearly 957,000 units. It marked the biggest debut of any album since West's 2005 sophomore set, "Late Registration," according to a press release.

So far, "Graduation" has spawned No. 1 pop hit "Stronger," No. 1 rap track "Good Life," Top 10 rap track "Can't Tell Me Nothing" and the latest single, "Flashing Lights," the video for which is set to premiere this week.

[Note: The following tour dates have been provided by artist and/or tour sources, who verify its accuracy as of the publication time of this story. Changes may occur before tickets go on sale. Check with official artist websites, ticketing sources and venues for late updates.]

April 2008
16 - Seattle, WA - KeyArena
19 - San Jose, CA - HP Pavilion at San Jose
27 - Denver, Co - Pepsi Center

May 2008
1 - Dallas, TX - Superpages.com Center
2 - Woodlands, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
22 - Auburn Hills, MI - Palace of Auburn Hills
23 - Chicago, IL - United Center
24 - Minneapolis, MN - Target Center
27 - Saskatoon, Saskatchewan - Credit Union Centre
29 - Edmonton, Alberta - Rexall Place
30 - Calgary, Alberta - Pengrowth Saddledome

June 2008
12 - Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo
There's no way the tour takes a 20 day break between May 2nd and 22nd.

Back
Top Bottom