Glow In The Dark Tour

There's no way he can't stop in Cleveland

His first stop with Usher was crazy and his second stop with Keisha and Fantasia was even better. He needs to get his $@* here cause I need to see this

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by mrmossyman84

Does anyone know whats going on with the Toronto show? I can't even find a website for that venue

It's not up on Ticketmaster yet, but the Toronto show is sometime in May @ The Molson Ampitheatre which is an Outdoor Venue in the city. Your coming from Buffalo so it's before the ACC/Skydome.
Yeah I saw the date listed above and found out it was a outdoor venue, just couldn't find a website for the place or any info on when tickets go onsale.

Let me know if you find out anything man.

I have the presale password for the LA show. It will be on sale tomorrow at 10 AM.

I will give it up if someone buys me 1 ticket. any ticket will do.

offer goes to the first person who contacts me.

Got my tickets to the San Jose show, now I gotta get the tickets to the HOTC tour
pimp.gif

couldnt get the code for atl so now i gotta wait for the 15 .... anybody got the code get at me plz

lol. damn you. i should beat your @#* for that.

gotta warn you guys though. just because they're presale ticks...that doesnt mean that you will get the best seats.

just letting yall know.

Originally Posted by NT OG

lol. damn you. i should beat your @#* for that.

gotta warn you guys though. just because they're presale ticks...that doesnt mean that you will get the best seats.

just letting yall know.

this is NT man. He's just trying to help fellow NTer's out
San Jose show im there! the entire glow in the dark concept is ganna be nuts!!!! CANTWAIT!

Are floor seats that much better than lower level like 7 rows back damn near in the middle? I'm thinkin if you have floor seats and theres someone tall infront of you, you're screwed right? Or is it worth the extra $?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Does anyone know whats going on with the Toronto show? I can't even find a website for that venue

It's not up on Ticketmaster yet, but the Toronto show is sometime in May @ The Molson Ampitheatre which is an Outdoor Venue in the city. Your coming from Buffalo so it's before the ACC/Skydome.
Yeah I saw the date listed above and found out it was a outdoor venue, just couldn't find a website for the place or any info on when tickets go on sale.

Let me know if you find out anything man.

Just keep checking Ticketmaster on the regular and register for Kanye's site and LiveNation (if you want the presale jump) and you should be fine.

Originally Posted by SeekoGT

If anybody has a hookup for Atlanta, SHARE please!

hell tickets go on ticketmasters tomorrow. i was going to get the seats possible but i dont think so now. ppl been saying on the floor is TOO loud.

Yeeppp..

Waiting for these tix to drop awell.

Gonna be an expensive year for me...

Got my two for NOKIA :smile: seats 303 and 304 in the loge 5 rows back. If you've never been to the NOKIA, every seat is a good seat there.

EDIT: Nah man, keep trying, I was just able to get some more tickets after retrying like 6 times. Don't give up.

I had two pairs of orchestra seats at Nokia. I can't believe I let them go to find better ones.
ohwell.gif

RULE #1: Always purchase the best available seats. I could always have just sold it on ebay. Oh wells, I'll wait for it to go on sale to the public.

Back
Top Bottom