Glow In The Dark Tour

Talk about MIA? Damn
laugh.gif

Got my two tickets for the Chicago show, paid 140 for two upper level seats in 319 but still should be worth it, wish he would of stopped in Milwaukee too butwhatever.

Just got my tickets for the detroit show. damn kanye no cleveland? o well.

2 lower level seats for 145

Originally Posted by DrewTheRightThing

im hearing that it sould out in dc/philly from people on campus.. is this a bunch of bull? cause there arent even any east coast dates up on ticketmaster yet. whats the dilly yo..?

It cant be sold out in dc. You cant even buy off ticketmaster for dc yet. Im tryin go but idk where to get tickets.

Got my tickets for the show in San Jose....I'm so glad he is hitting my hometown
pimp.gif
Can't wait
grin.gif

damn. what do u guys think, sell my 2 extra orchestra row b tickets for la now? or later....

Originally Posted by jmal519

^^^ what section at the palace did you get?
I know you weren't asking me but I'm excited about the tour. I scored 2 floor seats at the Palace. Section C row 12. I'ma try andmuscle my way to the front gate
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JP310

Got my tickets for the show in San Jose....I'm so glad he is hitting my hometown
pimp.gif
Can't wait
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
I got your tickets

Ganna be nuts! they say on the radio he added another show for San Jo! should be sweeeet!

Ganna be nuts! they say on the radio he added another show for San Jo! should be sweeeet!
Don't think that's gonna happen...SJ is on the 19th and he is coming down here on the 20th with a show the 18th...unless they throw it onat the end it's not gonna happen...

where the hell can i get tix for a charlotte or raleigh stop????? have they not gone onsale yet?

^have u been tho that venue before? i just got tickets to the dallas but i may head down to houston to go wit one of my boys also if the venue is small/stateof the art.... superpages.com center in dallas is trash
tired.gif

^ I just looked at the seating chart for your venue... pretty much the exact same thing as the woodlands...

the woodlands is ok... Not my favorite.

I had to end up settling for the San Diego show... couldn't get tickets for the 21st in LA. Might be able to get some for the 22nd but more than likely atrape prices.

Anyone from San Diego ever been to that Sports Arena? Info?

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by Eclectic E

Lupe, N.E.R.D, and Rihanna are only going to be at select locations...
tired.gif

Where did you get this info?

Word.
That would be the lamest, if they're promoting all these names during sales, then say, "Oh yea.... Some of us won't be there."
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom