Glow in the dark tour

I have a choice to go to either the first show in seattle or the last show in Vancouver, which do you think would be a better show ? van show sold out in 2mins, seattle show still has available seats... you can drink and smoke at the van one n no one will say anythin, i dont know about seattle though.

you could smoke at any concert
laugh.gif

uh do you even have to ask? VANCOUVER.

ps. Does anyone know if it's coming to AZ?? Some people said they got tickets but there's not listing for it yet.

Originally Posted by LadiiKix

uh do you even have to ask? VANCOUVER.

ps. Does anyone know if it's coming to AZ?? Some people said they got tickets but there's not listing for it yet.

Yes, he's stopping at Tucson. Rihanna won't be attending that venue though. And I'm sure pretty sure the tickets are long gone by now sincethey were issued through the U of A site since it's being held at the McKale Center.

ah man the glow in the dark is hittin san daygo on 4/20!! man that and the fact that lupes there AND A LIGHT SHOW should make it bomb. still waitin on a friendto see if he can work security for the event and sneak us in. if not, looks like i might have to blow 100/ticket for it.
frown.gif

damn resell prices

who cares just go to the one you can get better seats at, I'm going to the one in VA

For those that haven't gotten their tickets yet, check with the box office day of show -- the promoters/house usually holds premium seats and they open upday of the event
wink.gif
Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom