Gmail new feature-Gmail custom time!?!??!?

what you guys think about this?
it can either be all bad, or all good...
grin.gif

edit:::

DAMN I HATE GOOGLE I SPENT LIKE 10 MINS LOOKING FOR THE FEATURE
roll.gif
smh.gif
embarassed.gif

The hell is wrong with me. I knew it was a joke, even posted the laughing emoticon as a response earlier, yet I still looked for the feature when composing anew e-mail.

Gmail always comes with the good ones. You guys remember the one where they said that you could have your emails sent to you as REAL mail¿
laugh.gif

The testimonials always make them even funnier.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

Gmail always comes with the good ones. You guys remember the one where they said that you could have your emails sent to you as REAL mail¿
laugh.gif

The testimonials always make them even funnier.

yeah or the free photo printing as well?

hahaha or the jobs on the moon. that was classic.

"I used to be an honest person; but now I don't have to be. It's just so much easier this way. I've gained a lot of productivity by not having to think about doing the 'right' thing."

Todd J., Investment Banker

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

laugh.gif

Seriously though, I wish GMail's "label" feature could be used on an OS. Or does Mac OS X, have that too (Leopard)?
It works fine on Firefox. Not Safari I believe.

Welcome to Gmail's April Fool's Day joke

As you may have guessed, Gmail Custom Time is not a real product or feature of Gmail. No, we don't plan on allowing your late paper to show up in yourprof's inbox as if it were sent a week ago.

So, now that you know, send the joke to a friend you think will fall for it!

and StreetZDreaM...i got you on the invite..i got 97 left!!
laugh.gif

[email protected]

-J-

How does it work?

Gmail utilizes an e-flux capacitor to resolve issues of causality (see Grandfather Paradox).

lol

I found the Gmail Paper one.

Check the testimonial:
"Gmail Paper is a scrapbooker's dream. I paper archive all of my son's emails, cut them out in creative shapes, and paste them in my binders."

Anna-Christina D., Lifecoach

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom