...gnihton tuoba daerht eht

Like foreals ..
Da thread about nothing is a cancer to general.
Instead of people makin interesting topics, everything gets
Posted there & it sucks da juice out of da general section.
that thread has taken a life of its own , 

Last edited:
them 38,000 replies couldve been something for nt general.

its not like everybody in that thread is discussing 1 topic .

i bet people posted in there expecting laughs and replies when really , they didnt get noticed , they coulve just got noticed making a new topic and adding to general , im just saying tho . .

Last edited:
Literally LOL'd at the ninjahood quote being the body of OP
laugh.gif

Why would we delete it? I vote no.
How is it funny ? its true breh

well okay then 

TAN is dope, if you are active in that thread, you notice who posts every day and it's like a little club. I sometimes just post there to check-in with the other TAN homies
nthat.gif

Shout out to my dudes in the TAN
No

thats like hiding in a closet

"sucks da juice out of da general section"

how my feelings have been. I feel like TAN is the new general sometimes..

I guess it's just evolution

If they did delete it, you guys would be complaining about non thread worthy threads in about a week.

"They need to bring back the 30 day wait, blah blah blah"

I can see both sides of it.

But honestly, most of the replies in there are ******ed and not worthy of their own thread anyway. I say leave it alone. Let those people cook, as the kids say.

TAN is a necessary evil. Yall are just going to have to get more creative with new topics.

The impulsivity to create a new thread just because has greatly been mitigated by TAN.

Funny, I dont think Ray thought it would become so big and lauded/loathed as it has. But it has. Gonna just have to deal with it and join in.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol: i started a thread and some lame, trying to be cute, referenced the "...about nothing thread" like i should have posted it there. nobody's forcing people to post in there, so why delete it? i'd have a problem with it if threads were being moved there though.

Haters gon' hate , Op is prob one of those who made a post in there for Lulz and didn't get noticed stop hating . It cleaned general forum up from silly threads and like someone up there said if they deleted it, you would have people complaining in about a week bout the dumb threads popping up again.
Let us cook . Damn :smh:

Lol at this slowly turning into a huge deal.

TAN is cool Though a better idea would be for everyone to join the wave

Last edited:
You do know that though there is some interesting topics in that thread that could be made.

90% of it are posts like "Just took a dump today.... no toilet paper"

You REALLY want those type of threads being made every 5 minutes?

Back
Top Bottom