GOAT APP legit?

Is anyone else having trouble seeing in they're listings when you go to click on adjusting you're price there's no low price, you're price, and offers. All of mine are just blank have been for a few days minimum.

As the title states, they got some decent prices, just wondering if anyone has had any issues with them. Their guaranteed authentic process seems really cool too. I like the fact that they receive the shoes first to check it before it gets to you.

I still can’t submit offers on new shoes. Only buy it now. GOAT resolved the issue I had yesterday with a $60 site credit, sent them another message and their reply says the same thing as the first...that they have escalated my issue.

Does anyone have a fix for the app crashing when trying to take pictures? I tried deleting the app and reloading but same error pops up. Does anyone have the same problem? See pictures below:
Goat Error 2.jpg
Goat Error.jpg

Has anyone had tracking for an order but the shoes haven't been verified yet. I've had an tracking number for 5 days now but the app is still stuck on waiting to be authenticated. I hope there's no funny biz going on over there since my cousin had the same issue then randomly got hit with an email claiming the seller cancelled but the shoes were already at their warehouse.

Last edited:
Are sold prices gathered from other platforms or just within the GOAT app? I'm seeing higher prices sold before lowest offer and ask price.

They need a flash option for taking pictures.

Last edited:
Are sold prices gathered from other platforms or just within the GOAT app? I'm seeing higher prices sold before lowest offer and ask price.

They need a flash option for taking pictures.

higher price being sold before lowest ask price is most likely due to an “instant ship” sale

It's weird some sales are $150+ more than the lowest ask. Whose pairs do they belong to that are already verified? Seems unfair to other sellers.

majority of those “instant ship” shoes are at FC. You can check the price on GOAT and match that with FC and 9 out of 10 times they match

Another quick payout from GOAT. I mailed the shoes out on Monday and they cashed me out yesterday.

Another quick payout from GOAT. I mailed the shoes out on Monday and they cashed me out yesterday.
Meanwhile I'm currently sitting on my longest pay out ever. Shoes delivered Monday, still nothing. It's confusing how a shoe received days later can get paid out quicker. I would love to know what their process is.

Meanwhile I'm currently sitting on my longest pay out ever. Shoes delivered Monday, still nothing. It's confusing how a shoe received days later can get paid out quicker. I would love to know what their process is.

Same here. Got delivered to GOAT on Tuesday and no movement since.

Had 2 orders shipped the same day, 1 paid out the same day goat received, Monday. The other just paid out today...

For all of those saying how much better goat is; an item I ordered on 8/24 still hasn’t shipped, and it still says it’s confirmed. The one ordered on 8/22 just got “dropped off” last night.

BC56106A-F5C3-4299-9172-7E5057925964.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom