God Bless India for this girl

eh
grin.gif

Chill, she's alright but her and Aishwariya Rai are overhyped beyond belief. Don't get my wrong they'd get it but their normal looking indian moviestars to me. Bipasha Basu and riya sen is where it's at. But all these Indian stars are gassed up beyond belief.
bipasha-basu.jpg

riya_sen13_1024x768.jpg

She is beautiful. Ash is still my fave though. However, the most beautiful Indian people I see are the common people, and not the Bollywood celebrities.

The other day, I was shopping and I came across an Indian (could be Pakistani even) woman (maybe in her early to late 30s) with her children (two young girls,and a little boy). They were BEAUTIFUL. No make up on her, nothing. She had the most beautiful golden tanned skin, and the craziest blue eyes. All her childrenlooked like her, absolutely gorgeous. Seriously, they all looked like that Afghan girl on the cover of the National Geographic. I kept staring at them becauseI was beyond amazed by them. I always see such beautiful South Asians around here.

^That is bull $!#* and completely racist. Im not even indian and i'm offended! WTH. Think before you say things that might hurt people's feelings.

There are tons of hot indian chicks in this world!

Originally Posted by MF Doomer

freida_pinto_slumdog_millionaire.jpg

This one from "slumdog millionaire" is pretty top notch.
laugh.gif
Doggie, she's average. Increase your exposure towomen of other cultures.

Back
Top Bottom