Going to boston!

What do i expect weather wise, and things to see.
Going to berklee college of music for the summer so any tips and stuff will be great! 
happy.gif

Nice!, my brother is actually going for the summer aswell. weather wise.. not so hot lately lots of thunderstorms so bring some kind of rain coat lol. Things to see? go to Downtown crossing, REALLY nice sneaker area. also around the predential you will find Bodega. AWESOME spot, it looks like a little shady corner store. To get in you actually walk through a soda machine its DOPE!

Dope is he going to berklee too or just to boston? thanks for the tips. Does it get hot?

yea it does get hot. It was around 90 yesterday by me and I'm about 35-40 mins outside the city. Harvard Square is another cool place to check out with a few sneaker spots (Concepts, The Tannery)

If you are still in Boston, I would go to Concepts in Harvard Square, Laced Boston, and I would look out for the Green St Vault which is a Men's Urban Clothing store that happens to be a truck. They are currently renovating and new information can be found out about them on their twitter page and website. In Allston, there is At The Buzzer and AWOL. Those are really the hot spots in the city, including Bodega which was previously mentioned by  dunksnjordans1992.

welcome. it gets frickin hot 95+ for a couple / three days but it only lasts a few days then it's back to 80s.

definitely scope out bodega 'n concepts

i'm likin laced more 'n more

also xsquared on newbury usually has some cool stuff

Are there any sneaker spots outside of Boston?  Specifically north of the city or even southern NH?

Back
Top Bottom