Going to Disney....any really good sneaker stores?

I am from Virginia and my family and I are taking a vacation to Disney for about a week starting tomorrow and I rear would like to visit some sneaker stores that I don't get to see here.  I guess since Disney is in Orlando(not sure) are there any really good stores or at least consignment shops where i can sell a pair of shoes? Thanks I really appreciate it.

nah bruh.....there are places to shop but there aren't really any sneaker boutiques...you got Covert skate shop for SBs and what not...you got the Florida Mall...and you have the Nike outlets. You can find nice pieces but your not getting the premier releases and all that...you'll have to go to MIA for that.

Last edited:
We have a HOH but thats about where it begins and ends. On the 29th we are having some shoe buy/sell/trade things...might be able to find info somewhere.

Your best bet is to hit up the Nike outlets. There's 2 Premium outlets, one factory store, and one clearance store. It's really hit or miss though. There's also Men's closet, but they don't really stock much heat nowadays...

Back
Top Bottom