Going to NYC next week, couple of questions

Taking my family to NYC for spring break next week.  My two sons and I are true sneaker heads.  Could you New York guys give me some places we should go before we leave?  I know of flight club but thats about it.  Ive read about Supreme and Daves Meat Packing....just would like your opinion.

The re-stock of the breds happens while Im there.  Do you think people will be camped out for these?  We are staying just a few blocks from Footaction in mid-town so I hope to get lucky.

Thanks in advance

Though I can't recommend any spots, I can definitely say people will be camping for them, unless footaction does a raffle.

The lines would probably be deep, but your best shot would be HOH on 34th, Dr. Jay's 34th St, Niketown on 57th St, HOH Harlem 125th St, or maybe 21 Mercer Downtown. Good luck!!

To respond to the original question, I always make it a point to visit Niketown in whatever city I'm at if there is one. Pretty much know what to expect most of the time, but if you're looking for something to do...

Also might wanna visit 21 Mercer?

Just tryin to think of some "sneakerhead" spots 

Good luck in NY, hope your sons and get what you looking for
I wish I could find a follow nter in NY to help me obtain a pair of kicks from flightclub

Good luck in NY, hope your sons and get what you looking for
I wish I could find a follow nter in NY to help me obtain a pair of kicks from flightclub

You can order online? Unless the have them marked as conditional

Im in nyc

Deffinately flightclub thats all you need to visit, you can also check out kixclusive which isnt too far. Those are the only two id say are worth a visit. As far as camping people probably go harder in nyc than anywhere in the u.s

You can order online? Unless the have them marked as conditional

Im in nyc

Deffinately flightclub thats all you need to visit, you can also check out kixclusive which isnt too far. Those are the only two id say are worth a visit. As far as camping people probably go harder in nyc than anywhere in the u.s

Thanks TKBawlin95, the shoes I want say instore only, been wanting shoes for years instore only sucks

Back
Top Bottom