Going to prom with a girl who has a boyfriend?

So I already have my prom date. I've already dug a hole, put the dirt back in, and cemented my self deep into the friend zone with this girl though.She's still my prom date nonetheless, and I don't have any emotional feelings for her, but she is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Anyway, she has a boyfriend (whom she got AFTER I asked her to go). She said she doesn't care and still wants to go...but what is my gameplanthat night?

YNS?

Originally Posted by derventa

So I already have my prom date. I've already dug a hole, put the dirt back in, and cemented my self deep into the friend zone with this girl though. She's still my prom date nonetheless, and I don't have any emotional feelings for her, but she is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Anyway, she has a boyfriend (whom she got AFTER I asked her to go). She said she doesn't care and still wants to go...but what is my gameplan that night?

YNS?

if you dont have emotional feelings for her, but shes fine. you just want her as a F buddy?

but she do got a man. so i dont think you would like your shorty going to prom with another dude
ohwell.gif
. so its either respect whats not yours or break the rules and do you

For the sake of the world, YNS ?
laugh.gif

nah I kid I kid, but really though
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Play it easy my dude
pimp.gif

Same as it would be if she didn't have a boyfriend. You said you have no feelings for her so it shouldn't matter if she has a boyfriend. I'd bekinda uncomfortable if I was her bf though. But it's her choice to go with you so you have nothing to worry about

Since she has a man, the chances of smashing are slim to none. Gameplan, don't pay for her, go as friends. If you decide to be a hero and cover allexpenses and come out emptyhanded, you'll be in a pretty bad position.

Originally Posted by nyybaseball423

Since she has a man, the chances of smashing are slim to none. Gameplan, don't pay for her, go as friends. If you decide to be a hero and cover all expenses and come out emptyhanded, you'll be in a pretty bad position.

How do I tell her shes paying for herself? I don't wanna come off as an %%%%#@@.

No pics
4F0B3F5783DB41338F4B3CD859E217B0.gif
Status

It happened with me and
smh.gif
at myself...I had atleast 4 other girls who were tryna go with me

I think you should back out asap unless you think you can honestly get it in...go smack at her and ask her if you tryna get a room for the night and if shesays no then its up to you

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Same as it would be if she didn't have a boyfriend. You said you have no feelings for her so it shouldn't matter if she has a boyfriend. I'd be kinda uncomfortable if I was her bf though. But it's her choice to go with you so you have nothing to worry about

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Damn, your gonna be bored

Word. My date wasnt my girlfriend at senior prom. My girl went to a different school, so we went together at her prom. My date and I decided to go togetherour sophomore year.

Since she has a man, the chances of smashing are slim to none. Gameplan, don't pay for her, go as friends. If you decide to be a hero and cover all
expenses and come out emptyhanded, you'll be in a pretty bad position.

How do I tell her shes paying for herself? I don't wanna come off as an %%%%#@@.

No pics
Status

So your going to prom with a girl under 16? This a high school prom?

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Since she has a man, the chances of smashing are slim to none. Gameplan, don't pay for her, go as friends. If you decide to be a hero and cover all
expenses and come out emptyhanded, you'll be in a pretty bad position.

No pics
Status

So your going to prom with a girl under 16? This a high school prom?
No. She is 17 I'm 18.

My female friend who once had a HUGE X2 crush on me wants me to go with her on prom

but she got a mans also

I dont want to do it but at the same time .... but at the same time I want to

shorty a model now she changed big time in the looks

Back
Top Bottom