Going to Seattle for 4 days...what to see/do/eat?

I'll be making a trip to Seattle for a wedding in mid-April, and am wondering what is there to do other than the Pike market and Space needle? I checked the mariners schedule and it looks like they'll be away. No Seattle NBA team :smh:

Is public transportation reliable, or would a car rental be more convenient?

Any ideas from the Seattle locals? Thanks in advance.

Paseos in Fremont IS real Its voted the best sandwich in the World. Eat there order the number 2.

Green Leaf is Good

Glos for Breakfast in CAPITOL Hill is love

As for shopping it depends on what you into. SneakerCity has some stuff no big sizes tho.
[h3]Totokaelo - Capitol Hill - [/h3]
is pretty cool mens down stair more high end stuff .... http://totokaelo.com/ 

Throwbacks NorthWest is pretty dope old school sports shop.

Night life

Seattle is pretty chill Cap hill has a lot of bars and Downtown BELLTOWN is cool

I recommend Amber

if your not a kill message me always down to chop it with a Fello Sneaker head

Gotta say go to Paseos but call ahead of time to wait is usually pretty long 30-40 minutes. Well worth it if it's your first time.

Rent a car, or use the ride-share applications like UberX and etc....check out Alki beach, Kerry park, Bhy Kracke park, Dr. Jose Rizal Park... park somewhere along the edge of downtown seattle, maybe somewhere in chinatown and just set off on foot into the downtown area. Kick it like a local.

FOOD.... Salumi has some of the best salami sandwhiches in the world, Bourdain talks about them all the time...

if you want some fire *** vietnamese food this place called "Huong Binh" in chinatown has the best grilled pork skewers EVER....

yeah man the list is unlimited but thats just whats on the top of my head, have fun

o yeah. BBQ pork.... Kau Kau

Last edited:
im planning a trip sometime in august. im thinking of stay somewhere central to public transportation. which area would be best to stay at? downtown? i have zero knowledge of where is the best. but im currently researching. i will most likely not have a car however i dont mind walking too much. thanks in advance

Last edited:
seattle public trans is no good unless you got cash to blow and is mostly staying around downtown. rent a car

Go to the international district/Chinatown, their is lots to eat and drink there. Such as Bahn Mi, Boba, Pho, etc. 

how was your trip? im going next month. got a lot of places on my list thanks to this thread and the older thread. but i want to go somewhere hiking. where should i go? mt rainier?

how was your trip? im going next month. got a lot of places on my list thanks to this thread and the older thread. but i want to go somewhere hiking. where should i go? mt rainier?
Mailbox peak is my favorite. But there's endless hiking trails.

Mailbox peak is my favorite. But there's endless hiking trails.
I've heard many good things about Mailbox. Mt Si is a good one too.
If you're looking for some easier ones closer to Seattle there is Rattlesnake Ledge (tip: get there before 9am as it attracts crowds) or Poo Poo Point (people takeoff with hang-gliders from the peak). g

Back
Top Bottom