Going to the club wid wifey...How many of you do this??

So my girl is suggesting that we go to a club together but im telling her that its not a good idea..Am I the only one that feels this way?

So my girl is suggesting that we go to a club together but im telling her that its not a good idea..Am I the only one that feels this way?

You don't even have a girl. Lock this up

indifferent.gif

You will be bored after 5 mins. I wouldn't do it if I were you. So familiar with her butt that you probably won't even be "up" to dance with her. No fun at all man.

You will be bored after 5 mins. I wouldn't do it if I were you. So familiar with her butt that you probably won't even be "up" to dance with her. No fun at all man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Lol some dudes enjoy it. But really, you're basically bringing sand to the beach.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Lol some dudes enjoy it. But really, you're basically bringing sand to the beach.

i went to the club with my chick a few times...........the time i didnt go.....................she bagged a chick.

aint that some *#

i went to the club with my chick a few times...........the time i didnt go.....................she bagged a chick.

aint that some *#

I mean who really wants to be with their girl at the club. What the hell is the point. I did it before, bored as hell. BORED AS HELL. My god. Was asked again, simply turned it down. Only reason I did it the first time was because she needed a ride home, so I said, I might as well just go. I am not about to drop you off, go home, and come back to get you.

But yea, dumb idea man.

I mean who really wants to be with their girl at the club. What the hell is the point. I did it before, bored as hell. BORED AS HELL. My god. Was asked again, simply turned it down. Only reason I did it the first time was because she needed a ride home, so I said, I might as well just go. I am not about to drop you off, go home, and come back to get you.

But yea, dumb idea man.

i have done it in the past and pretty much it was torture . Men will be men right , you will just end up in a fight with her over staring at another woman

Back
Top Bottom