Going to the club wid wifey...How many of you do this??

i have done it in the past and pretty much it was torture . Men will be men right , you will just end up in a fight with her over staring at another woman

"Yo NT, i went to the club with my girl and she went home with another dude... what should i do"

early.

"Yo NT, i went to the club with my girl and she went home with another dude... what should i do"

early.

Its like you always see chicks that are more beautiful than usual when you go with your girl
smh.gif

Its like you always see chicks that are more beautiful than usual when you go with your girl
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cocolicious

"wifey"? Either she is your wife or girlfriend, there is no wifey.
laugh.gif
. why even nit-pick that?  did you and your ex get back together?

laugh.gif

Upscale bars, lounges - yes. Clubs, eh.. it depends on the club.

I know at certain clubs, dudes are straight animals.
smh.gif

smh.gif

Girl been asking me for the past 2 years and I turn her down every time %@$% just seem like a set up for a night of arguing

Girl been asking me for the past 2 years and I turn her down every time %@$% just seem like a set up for a night of arguing

Originally Posted by Ghenges

smh.gif
this too

and the club i went to i DEF wasnt the only couple. far from actually

Originally Posted by Ghenges

smh.gif
this too

and the club i went to i DEF wasnt the only couple. far from actually

Originally Posted by CasperJr

roll.gif
Damn. When the hell will she get the point. What reason do you tell her that you refuse to do it?

See my thing isn't dudes being animals, it is just BORING being with your girl for the whole damn night. That is why I hate it.

i do. all the time. in fact, shes the ONLY person i go to the club w/. and when we do go w/ friends we still go together. i'm 29, married and w/ a family. done chasing the skeezes. that's a young man's game now. reasons i do it:

-enjoy her company. i know her style and she knows mine when it comes to having fun.
-stops that awkwardness and not having to meet new people.
-sick of the dumb %#** that try to push up on you even if they do see a ring.
-sick of %#** that expect a drink because you gave em ONE look.

i'm not that much older than some of you in this post, but trust me when you turn 27 you begin to hate the younger crowd and the wack *** games they play. why wind up w/ many %#** and a disease when you can groove and have fun w/ the one woman you love. if you find taking wifey to the club is boring then maybe YOU should rethink being in a committed relationship is how i see it.

Originally Posted by Though

laugh.gif

I just don't like the term wifey, ever since that song.
laugh.gif
And no to the other question.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

roll.gif
Damn. When the hell will she get the point. What reason do you tell her that you refuse to do it?

See my thing isn't dudes being animals, it is just BORING being with your girl for the whole damn night. That is why I hate it.

Back
Top Bottom