Going to the club wid wifey...How many of you do this??

i do. all the time. in fact, shes the ONLY person i go to the club w/. and when we do go w/ friends we still go together. i'm 29, married and w/ a family. done chasing the skeezes. that's a young man's game now. reasons i do it:

-enjoy her company. i know her style and she knows mine when it comes to having fun.
-stops that awkwardness and not having to meet new people.
-sick of the dumb %#** that try to push up on you even if they do see a ring.
-sick of %#** that expect a drink because you gave em ONE look.

i'm not that much older than some of you in this post, but trust me when you turn 27 you begin to hate the younger crowd and the wack *** games they play. why wind up w/ many %#** and a disease when you can groove and have fun w/ the one woman you love. if you find taking wifey to the club is boring then maybe YOU should rethink being in a committed relationship is how i see it.

Originally Posted by Though

Originally Posted by cocolicious

"wifey"? Either she is your wife or girlfriend, there is no wifey.
laugh.gif
. why even nit-pick that?  did you and your ex get back together?

I just don't like the term wifey, ever since that song.
laugh.gif
And no to the other question.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i do. all the time. in fact, shes the ONLY person i go to the club w/. and when we do go w/ friends we still go together. i'm 29, married and w/ a family. done chasing the skeezes. that's a young man's game now. reasons i do it:

-enjoy her company. i know her style and she knows mine when it comes to having fun.

i'm not that much older than some of you in this post, but trust me when you turn 27 you begin to hate the younger crowd and the wack *** games they play. why wind up w/ many %#** and a disease when you can groove and have fun w/ the one woman you love. if you find taking wifey to the club is boring then maybe YOU should rethink being in a committed relationship is how i see it.

if thats what you and your wife do thats cool but why do others have to rethink a committed relationship cuz they don't want to?

there are a million things a person could do with their SO...a club just isn't on the list for some...

honestly if all that %%*% bothers you about going why bother? and when has there ever been awkwardness about meeting people in a club?

Originally Posted by khadafi252

if thats what you and your wife do thats cool but why do others have to rethink a committed relationship cuz they don't want to?

there are a million things a person could do with their SO...a club just isn't on the list for some...

honestly if all that %%*% bothers you about going why bother? and when has there ever been awkwardness about meeting people in a club?

its not bad. just be tipsy and enjoy the night dancing. it will be fun.

its not bad. just be tipsy and enjoy the night dancing. it will be fun.

Club scene is def a no for wifey. Now, a lounge scene though, very calm kicked back, fine glasses of wine w/ friends and associates... I can do.

Club scene is def a no for wifey. Now, a lounge scene though, very calm kicked back, fine glasses of wine w/ friends and associates... I can do.

I've done it. My bf and I had a really good time dancing and having drinks (well, he drank), but I highly doubt we'd do it again. I'm not insecure and neither is he, but sometimes I just want to go out with my friends and dance without him, especially since I like Latin clubs and he doesn't enjoy dancing to Latin music.

I've done it. My bf and I had a really good time dancing and having drinks (well, he drank), but I highly doubt we'd do it again. I'm not insecure and neither is he, but sometimes I just want to go out with my friends and dance without him, especially since I like Latin clubs and he doesn't enjoy dancing to Latin music.

depends on the type of club it is
its spots that i know i could take my girl and be fine cuz there would be other couples there
but certain spots i know dudes will straight test u and straight grope ur girl and dare u to react lol

its spots that i know i could take my girl and be fine cuz there would be other couples there
but certain spots i know dudes will straight test u and straight grope ur girl and dare u to react lol

if you find taking wifey to the club is boring then maybe YOU should rethink being in a committed relationship is how i see it.
?

the clubs are for singles  though.

lounges, bars, the crib is good enuff for me with the wife.

if you find taking wifey to the club is boring then maybe YOU should rethink being in a committed relationship is how i see it.
?

the clubs are for singles  though.

lounges, bars, the crib is good enuff for me with the wife.

honestlyif all that %%*% bothers you about going why bother? and when has thereever been awkwardness about meeting people in a club?

it's a CLUB.  a social place.  i can turn that that off and put my attn towards the more important people in my group.

when i see these twenty-something NT ninjas post their HS girl problems in the general forum, i have to
roll.gif
.  not speaking for all of em but half their problems come from meeting these crazy %%%+ in the club
laugh.gif
.  example, these dudes are mad cuz this chick went thru your phone and called all your female friends claiming to be wifey, that's your fault bruh.  just because she's got a booty doesn't mean she got personality.  i'm just sayin.'

also, a club should be some place you take a woman too.  if a bunch of dudes roll out in a big group to the club and pay that $20 cover just to play the bar or wall, and look good to a bunch of females that won't remember your name or number in a week, i'd think something's wrong w/ them.  like in-the-closet, r. kelly problems. 

i'm not calling YOU out.  i'm just sayin', been there.  done that.  old news that isn't worth the trouble.  just go w/ wifey and it's someone who appreciates the time out w/ me as much as i do them.

honestlyif all that %%*% bothers you about going why bother? and when has thereever been awkwardness about meeting people in a club?

it's a CLUB.  a social place.  i can turn that that off and put my attn towards the more important people in my group.

when i see these twenty-something NT ninjas post their HS girl problems in the general forum, i have to
roll.gif
.  not speaking for all of em but half their problems come from meeting these crazy %%%+ in the club
laugh.gif
.  example, these dudes are mad cuz this chick went thru your phone and called all your female friends claiming to be wifey, that's your fault bruh.  just because she's got a booty doesn't mean she got personality.  i'm just sayin.'

also, a club should be some place you take a woman too.  if a bunch of dudes roll out in a big group to the club and pay that $20 cover just to play the bar or wall, and look good to a bunch of females that won't remember your name or number in a week, i'd think something's wrong w/ them.  like in-the-closet, r. kelly problems. 

i'm not calling YOU out.  i'm just sayin', been there.  done that.  old news that isn't worth the trouble.  just go w/ wifey and it's someone who appreciates the time out w/ me as much as i do them.

I go clubbin with the girl often and it's usually pretty fun. However if she's drunk at all she will argue little things and that's never a good thing to start doing in public. Nobody wants to be that guy in the club. So when we go out I make her drive so she can't drink haha. Also this allows me to get %@*# faced hammered and not worry about getting home.

Back
Top Bottom