Going to the club wid wifey...How many of you do this??

I go clubbin with the girl often and it's usually pretty fun. However if she's drunk at all she will argue little things and that's never a good thing to start doing in public. Nobody wants to be that guy in the club. So when we go out I make her drive so she can't drink haha. Also this allows me to get %@*# faced hammered and not worry about getting home.

i don't see the point in doing it. cuz the ultimate girl of going to the club is to meet random girls...well that's out the window so what's the point of even going...for $8 drinks?

only time i'd do it if it was for a concert at the club.

i don't see the point in doing it. cuz the ultimate girl of going to the club is to meet random girls...well that's out the window so what's the point of even going...for $8 drinks?

only time i'd do it if it was for a concert at the club.

If you can't go to the club with your SO, your relationship won't last. Point blank.

If that's your SO, nothing should be weird when yall are together.

That basically like saying your not 100% with your partner.

If you scared your woman is gonna leave with another dude, you don't need her.

If your lady can't check a dude and tell him "nah, I'm married or whatever." You don't need her.

If you won't go to the club with her bc you wanna rub and grind on other broads. You shouldn't be in a relationship. Unless you can do it in front of her and she won't trip.

I have a blast everytime I go with my lady, we drink, dance, talk slick and *$** to each other then go home and have great sex.

Shid the way some of yall talking that's why you go to the club to bag something to smash after the club.

So why not bring your lady and have some guarantee buns after the after.

If you can't go to the club with your SO, your relationship won't last. Point blank.

If your lady can't check a dude and tell him "nah, I'm married or whatever." You don't need her.

If you won't go to the club with her bc you wanna rub and grind on other broads. You shouldn't be in a relationship. Unless you can do it in front of her and she won't trip.

I have a blast everytime I go with my lady, we drink, dance, talk slick and *$** to each other then go home and have great sex.

Shid the way some of yall talking that's why you go to the club to bag something to smash after the club.

dont do it.

I remember I went with wifey when she turned 21. She was fiending to go but I was like "nah, you too young"

Man that night was the worst. No fun at all and dudes was thirsty.

dont do it.

I remember I went with wifey when she turned 21. She was fiending to go but I was like "nah, you too young"

Man that night was the worst. No fun at all and dudes was thirsty.

Originally Posted by Put em up

t5ojtw.jpg

Originally Posted by Put em up

t5ojtw.jpg

this Though character is something else. like Yuku lag's bastard child... damn his posts are entertaining and well worth the load time

this Though character is something else. like Yuku lag's bastard child... damn his posts are entertaining and well worth the load time

Always have fun with my lady. The first time, i wanted to stab every N' that looked at my girl but she wanted to do the same.
laugh.gif
I guess we grew up because that doesn't bother us anymore.

Always have fun with my lady. The first time, i wanted to stab every N' that looked at my girl but she wanted to do the same.
laugh.gif
I guess we grew up because that doesn't bother us anymore.

if my wife want to go to the club with me aint no problem, i guess is bcuz im caribbean we take out chick our anywhere why not show off whats urs. It seems like some of you dudes have serious insecure problems or you going out with little girls not women, cause if i go to the club with my wife and dudes want to say whatever its their mouth if and if they wanna look and drool you know you walking with a winner, once your chicks knows not to give them any attention whether she with you at the club or not all shall be well, but when it comes to the dudes who like to touch or secretly steal a dance thats were things going get ugly and a pure shot me ah lik out.

if my wife want to go to the club with me aint no problem, i guess is bcuz im caribbean we take out chick our anywhere why not show off whats urs. It seems like some of you dudes have serious insecure problems or you going out with little girls not women, cause if i go to the club with my wife and dudes want to say whatever its their mouth if and if they wanna look and drool you know you walking with a winner, once your chicks knows not to give them any attention whether she with you at the club or not all shall be well, but when it comes to the dudes who like to touch or secretly steal a dance thats were things going get ugly and a pure shot me ah lik out.

Back
Top Bottom