Going to the club wid wifey...How many of you do this??

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i'm not that much older than some of you in this post, but trust me when you turn 27 you begin to hate the younger crowd and the wack *** games they play. why wind up w/ many %#** and a disease when you can groove and have fun w/ the one woman you love. if you find taking wifey to the club is boring then maybe YOU should rethink being in a committed relationship is how i see it.
Dude, are you seriously trying to turn this into a maturity thing? And are you seriously questioning the bond a man has with his woman if he isn't entertained by the idea of going to the club with his woman? Seriously? Because I don't want to be in the club with my girl means I need to rethink being in a committed relationship? Yea ok.

Originally Posted by Put em up

If you can't go to the club with your SO, your relationship won't last. Point blank.
roll.gif
Are you serious.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i'm not that much older than some of you in this post, but trust me when you turn 27 you begin to hate the younger crowd and the wack *** games they play. why wind up w/ many %#** and a disease when you can groove and have fun w/ the one woman you love. if you find taking wifey to the club is boring then maybe YOU should rethink being in a committed relationship is how i see it.
Dude, are you seriously trying to turn this into a maturity thing? And are you seriously questioning the bond a man has with his woman if he isn't entertained by the idea of going to the club with his woman? Seriously? Because I don't want to be in the club with my girl means I need to rethink being in a committed relationship? Yea ok.

If you can't go to the club with your SO, your relationship won't last. Point blank.
roll.gif
Are you serious.

Don't do it g, its a mistake. I went and it was ok. the chick was there so it was cool. but alot of fine chicks in the places and i couldnt do anything.
Definetly left salty

Don't do it g, its a mistake. I went and it was ok. the chick was there so it was cool. but alot of fine chicks in the places and i couldnt do anything.
Definetly left salty

I wouldn't do it unless it's a mutual friends b-day or get 2gether...
I personally don't go to clubs myself (not into it)
But not something I would do none the less...

I wouldn't do it unless it's a mutual friends b-day or get 2gether...
I personally don't go to clubs myself (not into it)
But not something I would do none the less...

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

If that's your SO, nothing should be weird when yall are together.

That basically like saying your not 100% with your partner.

If you scared your woman is gonna leave with another dude, you don't need her.

If your lady can't check a dude and tell him "nah, I'm married or whatever." You don't need her.

If you won't go to the club with her bc you wanna rub and grind on other broads. You shouldn't be in a relationship. Unless you can do it in front of her and she won't trip.

I have a blast everytime I go with my lady, we drink, dance, talk slick and *$** to each other then go home and have great sex.

Shid the way some of yall talking that's why you go to the club to bag something to smash after the club.

So why not bring your lady and have some guarantee buns after the after.
t5ojtw.jpg

I dont know why but....

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

If that's your SO, nothing should be weird when yall are together.

That basically like saying your not 100% with your partner.

If you scared your woman is gonna leave with another dude, you don't need her.

If your lady can't check a dude and tell him "nah, I'm married or whatever." You don't need her.

If you won't go to the club with her bc you wanna rub and grind on other broads. You shouldn't be in a relationship. Unless you can do it in front of her and she won't trip.

I have a blast everytime I go with my lady, we drink, dance, talk slick and *$** to each other then go home and have great sex.

Shid the way some of yall talking that's why you go to the club to bag something to smash after the club.

So why not bring your lady and have some guarantee buns after the after.
t5ojtw.jpg

I dont know why but....

roll.gif

Unless its grown and sexy night than no. 18+ and 21+ clubs are for mostly single people. Unless you want to dance with your chick all night its not going to be fun.

Unless its grown and sexy night than no. 18+ and 21+ clubs are for mostly single people. Unless you want to dance with your chick all night its not going to be fun.

dude i need a pic of your girl before i say anything....Somethiing tells me she's gonna be wack so you should probably upgrade, But like i said i need a pic before i say anything

dude i need a pic of your girl before i say anything....Somethiing tells me she's gonna be wack so you should probably upgrade, But like i said i need a pic before i say anything

Yay: On a weeknight at a nice spot with a nice crowd, it's fun if you and your girl dance. Ya'll can chill grab a drink and a seat at the bar, talk for a while, and then dance.

Nay: On Friday or Saturday night. Spots where it's a bunch of goons.

Yay: On a weeknight at a nice spot with a nice crowd, it's fun if you and your girl dance. Ya'll can chill grab a drink and a seat at the bar, talk for a while, and then dance.

Originally Posted by cguy610

That might be my issue. I don't dance. Never have been a dancing dude either. So that is why my fun is limited.

That might be my issue. I don't dance. Never have been a dancing dude either. So that is why my fun is limited.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Do you think feel that perhaps dancing is a female-**$ thing and therefore you have no interest in being a "dancing dude"?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Do you think feel that perhaps dancing is a female-**$ thing and therefore you have no interest in being a "dancing dude"?

Back
Top Bottom