Going to the club wid wifey...How many of you do this??

Originally Posted by Diego

Do you think feel that perhaps dancing is a female-**$ thing and therefore you have no interest in being a "dancing dude"?

I mean some dudes can be entertained and have fun by dancing (non-grinding) but that just isn't for me. I wouldn't say that it is a female thing but it just isn't for me. I can't dance so that is why I don't have fun even thinking about having to do it. Either I am on something or just walking around in the club (when I do go.)

Originally Posted by Diego

Do you think feel that perhaps dancing is a female-**$ thing and therefore you have no interest in being a "dancing dude"?

I mean some dudes can be entertained and have fun by dancing (non-grinding) but that just isn't for me. I wouldn't say that it is a female thing but it just isn't for me. I can't dance so that is why I don't have fun even thinking about having to do it. Either I am on something or just walking around in the club (when I do go.)

I have a best friend who lives an hour away and she comes to town everyother weekend, primarily to visit her boyfriend who lives in the same city as me.
Anyways, If I have plans with other friends I always invite her if she is in town, because she is tons of fun to party with. The thing I hate most is when she brings her

bf along. Im not talking about once in a while, but EVERYTIME! It annoying because they always fight and accuse eachother of staring at other people in the club/bar. 

We dont have fun like we use to because hes so possessive, and she is the same. But whatever, I do my thing and let them do whatever they do. I just hate the tension they cause.

Last time we went out I told her that it was "strictly a girls night" lol. We had lots of fun thtat night. 

Anyways, I understand why most of you think its a bad idea. 

I have a best friend who lives an hour away and she comes to town everyother weekend, primarily to visit her boyfriend who lives in the same city as me.
Anyways, If I have plans with other friends I always invite her if she is in town, because she is tons of fun to party with. The thing I hate most is when she brings her

bf along. Im not talking about once in a while, but EVERYTIME! It annoying because they always fight and accuse eachother of staring at other people in the club/bar. 

We dont have fun like we use to because hes so possessive, and she is the same. But whatever, I do my thing and let them do whatever they do. I just hate the tension they cause.

Last time we went out I told her that it was "strictly a girls night" lol. We had lots of fun thtat night. 

Anyways, I understand why most of you think its a bad idea. 

We're old and married, we don't go to clubs - together or otherwise
laugh.gif
well, unless it's someones birthday but that's different

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

laugh.gif

You know you be at Spin on thursdays with your old state ID.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

I used to do this every now and than with a few of my exes.

Its cool if you go with a bunch of people... you guys dance with each other then go your own ways and dance with whoever. As long as you have trust in each other its a good time.

I used to do this every now and than with a few of my exes.

Its cool if you go with a bunch of people... you guys dance with each other then go your own ways and dance with whoever. As long as you have trust in each other its a good time.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
in my day it was Water Works. oh god I'm ancient

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
in my day it was Water Works. oh god I'm ancient

Originally Posted by Put em up

If you can't go to the club with your SO, your relationship won't last. Point blank.

If that's your SO, nothing should be weird when yall are together.

That basically like saying your not 100% with your partner.

If you scared your woman is gonna leave with another dude, you don't need her.

If your lady can't check a dude and tell him "nah, I'm married or whatever." You don't need her.

If you won't go to the club with her bc you wanna rub and grind on other broads. You shouldn't be in a relationship. Unless you can do it in front of her and she won't trip.

I have a blast everytime I go with my lady, we drink, dance, talk slick and *$** to each other then go home and have great sex.

Shid the way some of yall talking that's why you go to the club to bag something to smash after the club.

So why not bring your lady and have some guarantee buns after the after.
Co-sigh on all of this.

Originally Posted by Put em up

If you can't go to the club with your SO, your relationship won't last. Point blank.

If that's your SO, nothing should be weird when yall are together.

That basically like saying your not 100% with your partner.

If you scared your woman is gonna leave with another dude, you don't need her.

If your lady can't check a dude and tell him "nah, I'm married or whatever." You don't need her.

If you won't go to the club with her bc you wanna rub and grind on other broads. You shouldn't be in a relationship. Unless you can do it in front of her and she won't trip.

I have a blast everytime I go with my lady, we drink, dance, talk slick and *$** to each other then go home and have great sex.

Shid the way some of yall talking that's why you go to the club to bag something to smash after the club.

So why not bring your lady and have some guarantee buns after the after.
Co-sigh on all of this.

How can you co-sign that crazy logic of if you feel weird about doing something with her means you shouldn't be with her? That is just a blanket statement with nothing behind it supporting it. So I should have fun doing ANYTHING with my girl? Even if it is something that I already don't like doing? Come on people.

So because you want to dance with other girls mean you shouldn't be in a relationship? Does that really make sense to you?

How can you co-sign that crazy logic of if you feel weird about doing something with her means you shouldn't be with her? That is just a blanket statement with nothing behind it supporting it. So I should have fun doing ANYTHING with my girl? Even if it is something that I already don't like doing? Come on people.

So because you want to dance with other girls mean you shouldn't be in a relationship? Does that really make sense to you?

Back
Top Bottom