Going to the club wid wifey...How many of you do this??

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by Put em up

If you can't go to the club with your SO, your relationship won't last. Point blank.

If that's your SO, nothing should be weird when yall are together.

That basically like saying your not 100% with your partner.

If you scared your woman is gonna leave with another dude, you don't need her.

If your lady can't check a dude and tell him "nah, I'm married or whatever." You don't need her.

If you won't go to the club with her bc you wanna rub and grind on other broads. You shouldn't be in a relationship. Unless you can do it in front of her and she won't trip.

I have a blast everytime I go with my lady, we drink, dance, talk slick and *$** to each other then go home and have great sex.

Shid the way some of yall talking that's why you go to the club to bag something to smash after the club.

So why not bring your lady and have some guarantee buns after the after.
t5ojtw.jpg
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by Put em up

If you can't go to the club with your SO, your relationship won't last. Point blank.

If that's your SO, nothing should be weird when yall are together.

That basically like saying your not 100% with your partner.

If you scared your woman is gonna leave with another dude, you don't need her.

If your lady can't check a dude and tell him "nah, I'm married or whatever." You don't need her.

If you won't go to the club with her bc you wanna rub and grind on other broads. You shouldn't be in a relationship. Unless you can do it in front of her and she won't trip.

I have a blast everytime I go with my lady, we drink, dance, talk slick and *$** to each other then go home and have great sex.

Shid the way some of yall talking that's why you go to the club to bag something to smash after the club.

So why not bring your lady and have some guarantee buns after the after.
t5ojtw.jpg
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Unless its grown and sexy night than no. 18+ and 21+ clubs are for mostly single people. Unless you want to dance with your chick all night its not going to be fun.

This.

Originally Posted by richyung412

dude i need a pic of your girl before i say anything....Somethiing tells me she's gonna be wack so you should probably upgrade, But like i said i need a pic before i say anything

laugh.gif
mad grime

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Unless its grown and sexy night than no. 18+ and 21+ clubs are for mostly single people. Unless you want to dance with your chick all night its not going to be fun.

This.

Originally Posted by richyung412

dude i need a pic of your girl before i say anything....Somethiing tells me she's gonna be wack so you should probably upgrade, But like i said i need a pic before i say anything

laugh.gif
mad grime

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

We're old and married, we don't go to clubs - together or otherwise
laugh.gif
well, unless it's someones birthday but that's different

You know you be at Spin on thursdays with your old state ID.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
in my day it was Water Works. oh god I'm ancient
That beach joint?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

We're old and married, we don't go to clubs - together or otherwise
laugh.gif
well, unless it's someones birthday but that's different

You know you be at Spin on thursdays with your old state ID.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
in my day it was Water Works. oh god I'm ancient
That beach joint?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

I do it all the time with my girl.  We know a ton of people so we arent on eachothers jock the whole time. 

It only works when you both arent insecure and have trust because I tried it with an ex and all we did is argue because she thought i was still smashing every girl that came up to me.

I do it all the time with my girl.  We know a ton of people so we arent on eachothers jock the whole time. 

It only works when you both arent insecure and have trust because I tried it with an ex and all we did is argue because she thought i was still smashing every girl that came up to me.

Originally Posted by Prime Suspects 36

Yall kill me with calling EVERYTHING insecure.

Have you read that folks have said it isn't FUN. They only reason people don't like it isn't because they are worried about some dudes talking to their girls.

So cut all of that insecure talk PLEASE.

Have you read that folks have said it isn't FUN. They only reason people don't like it isn't because they are worried about some dudes talking to their girls.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ok, it's because you must be broke. 

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Girl been asking me for the past 2 years and I turn her down every time %@$% just seem like a set up for a night of arguing

my ol lady been askin me for the last 4 yrs....still a no-go

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Girl been asking me for the past 2 years and I turn her down every time %@$% just seem like a set up for a night of arguing

my ol lady been askin me for the last 4 yrs....still a no-go

Originally Posted by Cekpethobce

well i aint lettin her go without me so yeah why not
roll.gif
My man

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Cekpethobce

well i aint lettin her go without me so yeah why not
roll.gif
My man

Originally Posted by cguy610

laugh.gif

mad.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom