Going to the club wid wifey...How many of you do this??

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by Nawth21

We're old and married, we don't go to clubs - together or otherwise
laugh.gif
well, unless it's someones birthday but that's different

You know you be at Spin on thursdays with your old state ID.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
in my day it was Water Works. oh god I'm ancient
That beach joint?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
yeah, way the hell out in centerville.  Back then that's where KDWB broadcasted on Thurs nights I think. 
embarassed.gif

We're old and married, we don't go to clubs - together or otherwise
laugh.gif
well, unless it's someones birthday but that's different

You know you be at Spin on thursdays with your old state ID.

nerd.gif

laugh.gif
in my day it was Water Works. oh god I'm ancient
That beach joint?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
yeah, way the hell out in centerville.  Back then that's where KDWB broadcasted on Thurs nights I think. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Always have fun with my lady. The first time, i wanted to stab every N' that looked at my girl but she wanted to do the same.
laugh.gif
I guess we grew up because that doesn't bother us anymore.
Reminds me of that scene from the 5 Heartbeats, "Everytime we go out I gotta prove my love"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by The Natural Mystic

Always have fun with my lady. The first time, i wanted to stab every N' that looked at my girl but she wanted to do the same.
laugh.gif
I guess we grew up because that doesn't bother us anymore.
Reminds me of that scene from the 5 Heartbeats, "Everytime we go out I gotta prove my love"
roll.gif

ive gone to clubs with my girl and never had any issues, except maybe once or twice and it was because some other girl would cross the line and disrespect her and to be honest i enjoy clubbing with her as much as i do clubbing with my boys, of course is a different experience, but you should be able to enjoy doing these kind of things with her....unless you are just there to see which dirty drunk broad you can grab up before your boy does...if so then i can understand why clubbing with your girl is a problem...in this case, why are you even in a relatinship?...just be single...

ive gone to clubs with my girl and never had any issues, except maybe once or twice and it was because some other girl would cross the line and disrespect her and to be honest i enjoy clubbing with her as much as i do clubbing with my boys, of course is a different experience, but you should be able to enjoy doing these kind of things with her....unless you are just there to see which dirty drunk broad you can grab up before your boy does...if so then i can understand why clubbing with your girl is a problem...in this case, why are you even in a relatinship?...just be single...

go to a club for a date type +$#*? HELL NO

if its someones bday or party then yeah thats fine

go to a club for a date type +$#*? HELL NO

if its someones bday or party then yeah thats fine

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Who said that we act scared and uptight. So because you have more fun with one group over another means the lesser of the two makes you act scared and uptight? RIght. Nice logic there buddy.

I don't see how you can have just as much fun with your girl at the club vs. when you and your boys are out. That is my point. It is no contest in my eyes, the majority of events with your boys vs with your girl, more fun will be produced with your boys.

You can talk all about this story book, "Your girl should be your lawyer, doctor, best friend," nonsense all you want. It is a front, you can force yourself to say those things but I doubt you really believe it. Or you could just have some boring friends.
DC....you cant tell someone how to enjoy their time....you enjoy going out with your boys more, thats fine...he enjoys hanging out with his girl just as much or more, thats his personal preference and to be honest many men feel like that aswell...i know i do...my girl is a blast in a club atmosphere...so just like you assumed his boys are boring, we can assume the girl youve taken to the club is very insecure and spends the whole time checking your eyes for when you look at other chicks, therefore making your experience..well boring.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Who said that we act scared and uptight. So because you have more fun with one group over another means the lesser of the two makes you act scared and uptight? RIght. Nice logic there buddy.

I don't see how you can have just as much fun with your girl at the club vs. when you and your boys are out. That is my point. It is no contest in my eyes, the majority of events with your boys vs with your girl, more fun will be produced with your boys.

You can talk all about this story book, "Your girl should be your lawyer, doctor, best friend," nonsense all you want. It is a front, you can force yourself to say those things but I doubt you really believe it. Or you could just have some boring friends.
DC....you cant tell someone how to enjoy their time....you enjoy going out with your boys more, thats fine...he enjoys hanging out with his girl just as much or more, thats his personal preference and to be honest many men feel like that aswell...i know i do...my girl is a blast in a club atmosphere...so just like you assumed his boys are boring, we can assume the girl youve taken to the club is very insecure and spends the whole time checking your eyes for when you look at other chicks, therefore making your experience..well boring.

Im probably one of the few that actually enjoy going to the club with the wifey we just dance and cut up. My chicks bad as hell i dont need to be flirting with other girls and if i do look at other chicks,just dont get caught, but i usually end up in a fight or about to get into a fight though, dudes be trynna get a little to touchy and close and knowing i came with her. my favorite though is when someone buys her a drink and i come up like "wheres mine at" that usually sparks a fight.

Im probably one of the few that actually enjoy going to the club with the wifey we just dance and cut up. My chicks bad as hell i dont need to be flirting with other girls and if i do look at other chicks,just dont get caught, but i usually end up in a fight or about to get into a fight though, dudes be trynna get a little to touchy and close and knowing i came with her. my favorite though is when someone buys her a drink and i come up like "wheres mine at" that usually sparks a fight.

^ You lame. Starting fights over your girl. You sound like your about 19, talking that nonsense.

Walking up to the dude talking bout "where's mines at?" Who dudes that, asking another man for a drink.

Not a good look getting stomped out in front of your girl. She's never respect you after that happens.

^ You lame. Starting fights over your girl. You sound like your about 19, talking that nonsense.

Walking up to the dude talking bout "where's mines at?" Who dudes that, asking another man for a drink.

Not a good look getting stomped out in front of your girl. She's never respect you after that happens.

ive been to the club with my ex girl and a bunch of our mutual friends...i had a great time. after a few drinks youll be having fun no matter who youre with
laugh.gif

i will say this though, house parties>>>>>>>>>clubs. its  easier to get at girls since you can talk to em too without music blasting too loud

ive been to the club with my ex girl and a bunch of our mutual friends...i had a great time. after a few drinks youll be having fun no matter who youre with
laugh.gif

i will say this though, house parties>>>>>>>>>clubs. its  easier to get at girls since you can talk to em too without music blasting too loud

Naw don't do it....I won't and will prob never will unless we gotta table or its a bday party.

A club is for singles....its dark, sex driven music, alcohol is flowing. I'm not going 2 step and grind my girl all night. We can get drunk in the crib for that.

Naw don't do it....I won't and will prob never will unless we gotta table or its a bday party.

A club is for singles....its dark, sex driven music, alcohol is flowing. I'm not going 2 step and grind my girl all night. We can get drunk in the crib for that.

Only do it if your with your boys. I went out years ago with my ex for her 21st and man I was the only dude in her whole group and my ex was bad as hell. I nearly got into a fight with a group of 4 dudes because they thought I was gaming her up at the bar and she walked away because her friends came in and a dude grabbed her and she pulled of and he was drunk and started getting wild. I immediately got up from the bar and prepared for war but she grabbed me and dudes was testing me. Do not do it unless your deep. Alchohol,thirsty dudes,ignorant music no thanks. I don't know where y'all are from but in l.a. I literally know dudes that have been shot for fighting a dude over his girl and beating the dude +%% and he gets shot 17 times with an AK. They even shot her. I've seen bottles cracked over heads etc. NO GRACIAS

Back
Top Bottom