Going to the Memphis Nike Employee store...

gonna be going there in 2 weeks and was just wondering if there are any other malls or anything around there? looked on google maps and it looks like the store is in a secluded type of area. my friend could only put me and my wife on the list so i gotta figure out where to drop everyone else off for a while lol. thanks for any help

gonna be going there in 2 weeks and was just wondering if there are any other malls or anything around there? looked on google maps and it looks like the store is in a secluded type of area. my friend could only put me and my wife on the list so i gotta figure out where to drop everyone else off for a while lol. thanks for any help

Make a post in the official Tennessee post. Trust you'll get some quick replies there. A lot of Memphis heads in there.

Make a post in the official Tennessee post. Trust you'll get some quick replies there. A lot of Memphis heads in there.

Originally Posted by J To Tha

embarassed.gif
that didnt work out too well

im going this saturday so if anyone can help me out before then thanks

Originally Posted by J To Tha

embarassed.gif
that didnt work out too well

im going this saturday so if anyone can help me out before then thanks

nike store is not around much
i ws jus in there saturday...kobe's aint that major in memphis, so u cancop those all day
not alot of stuff in there, to my liking
as far as things to do,if you mean around the factory, its nothin...
as far a malls, wolfchase, oak court, southland ad raliegh springs...its also a newer mall out in cordova
pm me if u need more info

nike store is not around much
i ws jus in there saturday...kobe's aint that major in memphis, so u cancop those all day
not alot of stuff in there, to my liking
as far as things to do,if you mean around the factory, its nothin...
as far a malls, wolfchase, oak court, southland ad raliegh springs...its also a newer mall out in cordova
pm me if u need more info

Back
Top Bottom