Going to Toronto in a week

spincv

Banned
Whats is there to do. Me and my Boys and planning to do a road trip and we are staying in a hotel downtown. So what is there to do, anyone live up there. Shed some light, also first time crossing the border

Whats is there to do. Me and my Boys and planning to do a road trip and we are staying in a hotel downtown. So what is there to do, anyone live up there. Shed some light, also first time crossing the border

You should have come last week.

If you're going to be here this weekend check out the taste of danforth I guess.

If you go clubbing, don't go to "Home" nightclub. Its a hoodspot where Toronto rappers who think they're doing it like to go.

If you're going to be here this weekend check out the taste of danforth I guess.

If you go clubbing, don't go to "Home" nightclub. Its a hoodspot where Toronto rappers who think they're doing it like to go.

Look for that one broad that was posted here, you know the freak one with the warlocks.

From there get to know her and get pics from her and label them with NT tags, specifically with my screen name.

Besides that come visit Cali if you haven't already i hear they got cheap flights from Toronto first class.

Look for that one broad that was posted here, you know the freak one with the warlocks.

From there get to know her and get pics from her and label them with NT tags, specifically with my screen name.

Besides that come visit Cali if you haven't already i hear they got cheap flights from Toronto first class.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

laugh.gif
thanks for the heads up... we are just trying to chill and explore places. We are there from the 15th t the 17th. So idk about all the clubs are going to be popin

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

laugh.gif
thanks for the heads up... we are just trying to chill and explore places. We are there from the 15th t the 17th. So idk about all the clubs are going to be popin

Since were on the topic of Canada, what's good with Montreal? Also planning on road tripping, what are some places to hit up for good food and fine night life? Coming from New York if that helps..... 
nerd.gif

Since were on the topic of Canada, what's good with Montreal? Also planning on road tripping, what are some places to hit up for good food and fine night life? Coming from New York if that helps..... 
nerd.gif

If you're not sure where to go just head down to the club district and check out the lineups and the type of crowd at each venue. "Pop" nightclub is a stuffy basement/sausage party with wack DJs. I'd check out Guverment if you just want the experience you can't really go wrong. If you wanna go to a bar might wanna hit up College St.

Try to catch a Jays game too I'll be there for sure
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If you're not sure where to go just head down to the club district and check out the lineups and the type of crowd at each venue. "Pop" nightclub is a stuffy basement/sausage party with wack DJs. I'd check out Guverment if you just want the experience you can't really go wrong. If you wanna go to a bar might wanna hit up College St.

Try to catch a Jays game too I'll be there for sure
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Unfortunately there is a lot of "pop" nights I'm noticing around here. If you are clubbing. Check out Century Room or The Docks by harbourfront (I haven't been there in awhile so I don't even know if it has the same name) But Docks is only good during the summer when it opens up.

Unfortunately there is a lot of "pop" nights I'm noticing around here. If you are clubbing. Check out Century Room or The Docks by harbourfront (I haven't been there in awhile so I don't even know if it has the same name) But Docks is only good during the summer when it opens up.

Back
Top Bottom