GOING TO VEGAS IN A WEEK VOL: Help me with my experience...

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

I'm planning on going to Vegas for the first time, possibly for 5 days or so, so time is a bit short. I was looking at packages that would take me to and from the airport to the hotel.
5 days is plenty of time, by the end you or a couple of people in your group will be running low on dough anyway.  Always happens when you go with a group.

But my question is, which hotel or where on the strip will I find more centralized convenience.
Someone already mentioned it: Bellagio, Venetian/Palazzo, Planet Hollywood, Cosmo/Aria.

I've heard about the outlets, but are they worth going to? Will I get hustled more in certain areas as opposed to others? We have a mixed group of friends.
Honestly not worth going out of your way for, the only time I hit them is when I drive to Vegas and it's on the way.  When I fly, don't even think about them.  They have the same stuff they have at any other outlet.

Will you get hustled?  That really depends on how big of a dumb !#+ you are.  It's not a 3rd World country, it's more like a major city packed into a tiny strip.  There are hustlers everywhere, just like in any metropolitan area.  Strip clubs, bars, "massage parlors", etc.  You can kind of get your fill, but if you're a decent looking dude you should be able to get vacation ###%%... easily.
I'm leaning towards the Bellagio in terms of the stay, they said their buffet is well worth it.
Bellagio is nice, Cosmo/Aria is more "hip/modern".  I'll roll with Cosmo next time I go, really liked the vibe of that place.  Was there most of our stay last time, even though we were staying across the street (PH Towers).

I'm planning on going to Vegas for the first time, possibly for 5 days or so, so time is a bit short. I was looking at packages that would take me to and from the airport to the hotel.
5 days is plenty of time, by the end you or a couple of people in your group will be running low on dough anyway.  Always happens when you go with a group.

But my question is, which hotel or where on the strip will I find more centralized convenience.
Someone already mentioned it: Bellagio, Venetian/Palazzo, Planet Hollywood, Cosmo/Aria.

I've heard about the outlets, but are they worth going to? Will I get hustled more in certain areas as opposed to others? We have a mixed group of friends.
Honestly not worth going out of your way for, the only time I hit them is when I drive to Vegas and it's on the way.  When I fly, don't even think about them.  They have the same stuff they have at any other outlet.

Will you get hustled?  That really depends on how big of a dumb !#+ you are.  It's not a 3rd World country, it's more like a major city packed into a tiny strip.  There are hustlers everywhere, just like in any metropolitan area.  Strip clubs, bars, "massage parlors", etc.  You can kind of get your fill, but if you're a decent looking dude you should be able to get vacation ###%%... easily.
I'm leaning towards the Bellagio in terms of the stay, they said their buffet is well worth it.
Bellagio is nice, Cosmo/Aria is more "hip/modern".  I'll roll with Cosmo next time I go, really liked the vibe of that place.  Was there most of our stay last time, even though we were staying across the street (PH Towers).

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

LOL..  PM me if you got more you want to share.
I'm not looking for anything like that, but was curious about how it is.  I've heard that SPEAR RHINOS or whatever was the place to be.  Do AMP exist there?  A lot depends on who the group is though.  haha 
Heard prostitutes look for clients everywhere and go upstairs!

Thanks.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

LOL..  PM me if you got more you want to share.
I'm not looking for anything like that, but was curious about how it is.  I've heard that SPEAR RHINOS or whatever was the place to be.  Do AMP exist there?  A lot depends on who the group is though.  haha 
Heard prostitutes look for clients everywhere and go upstairs!

Thanks.

Hi,

Five days if you've never been before will feel like two weeks. Trust me, it's not a "short bit" of time.

Hi,

Five days if you've never been before will feel like two weeks. Trust me, it's not a "short bit" of time.

I'll be in Vegas for 2 days for the WTT concert. Going to be a diet Vegas trip. (primary focus is to have a good time at the concert and probably get trashed both nights)

I'll be in Vegas for 2 days for the WTT concert. Going to be a diet Vegas trip. (primary focus is to have a good time at the concert and probably get trashed both nights)

5 days is FOREVER! Unless you're going with a crap load of cash (and I mean a whole lot of it), thats too long.

5 days is FOREVER! Unless you're going with a crap load of cash (and I mean a whole lot of it), thats too long.

skrillex friday, kascade sat
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

bought tix for Skrillex, but might say %*@+ it and get a table...know 6 chicks that are gonna be rolling out
Just get a table. I can't imagine not having a table at a club in Vegas, honestly. Just makes life easier. It can cost a lot, but the convenience is worth it.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

bought tix for Skrillex, but might say %*@+ it and get a table...know 6 chicks that are gonna be rolling out
Just get a table. I can't imagine not having a table at a club in Vegas, honestly. Just makes life easier. It can cost a lot, but the convenience is worth it.

There are plenty of pools open, just no pool parties. 75 degrees in winter feels like a hot summer to tourists from cold weather.

There are plenty of pools open, just no pool parties. 75 degrees in winter feels like a hot summer to tourists from cold weather.

Planning my next trip now. Excited as %%!+. Will probably be there in Feb or March. Might make it for St Pattys day....probably staying at the Cosmo and going to blow stupid cash for stupid @#@%. Anyone heading down there around that time? 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom