Going to work, sleep, then back to work UNAPPRECIATION THREAD

Yup, the vicious "real world" cycle has gotten a hold of me.

All I do is eat, sleep, go to work, come home, repeat....

This grind is killing me, how many of yall feel where I'm coming from?

mad.gif

eyes.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

It's all a mindset. Stop dreading going to work, do something fun after work....switch it up and keep things fresh. Once you get into the cycle its hard toget out...get out before its too late.

i did that for a summer and thought i was gonna die...i had two jobs but no life...i'll probably do it again over break if all goes according toplan...like someone just said...break the cycle before you get to far in...

hella unappreciated ive been working two jobs for about 6 months im so burnt out

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Yup, the vicious "real world" cycle has gotten a hold of me.

All I do is eat, sleep, go to work, come home, repeat....

This grind is killing me, how many of yall feel where I'm coming from?

mad.gif

eyes.gif

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm with you homie. Even though I still get out and stuff it still feels like I'm basically doing "the grind". Been hella sleepinglately too

yeah someone beat me to it. the worst truly is closing the store one night and opening the next. you really cant do anything but sleep in between that mess.

From December 1998 - February 2000:

- KFC, from 3pm - 11pm
- farm (in Chino Hills), from 2am - noon

O MAN I feel you... I hate it.... Working all day everyday.....
For me its all work if not work school if not school sleep....
But I hate it.....WORK....... SLEEP.... THEN BACK TO WORK.... *%!!#!% SUCKS

When the money starts rolling in...its time to buy jewelry and expensive clothes and hit up night clubs...my new focus

Yo I'm in my career now so not as much time to hang out.

If I did too much during the week, I'd die from lack of sleep

It's all a mindset. Stop dreading going to work, do something fun after work....switch it up and keep things fresh. Once you get into the cycle its hard to get out...get out before its too late.

Sooo so true.

throw schoolwork in the mix somewhere and thats my life. I enjoy it, but it gets repetitive.

Back
Top Bottom