Goldeneye 007 for N64 Appreciation *The Greatest of All Time*

Without this, there would be no Halo, no Call of Duty, or whatever else games y'all _s playing now. This paved the way for all of em. You was cheated outta key part of childhood if you didn't grow up playing this game, *+%+ was too serious.

The Golden Gun>>*
Trevelyn >>>*
Big Head Mode>>>*
Turning the Guns off and Karate Chopping a _ to death>>>*

Without this, there would be no Halo, no Call of Duty, or whatever else games y'all _s playing now. This paved the way for all of em. You was cheated outta key part of childhood if you didn't grow up playing this game, *+%+ was too serious.

The Golden Gun>>*
Trevelyn >>>*
Big Head Mode>>>*
Turning the Guns off and Karate Chopping a _ to death>>>*

real talk, i was going to  play it today 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my !@%*%...we used to play this !*## everyday when i was a kid. i was always the worst out the group at games like this tho

my !@%*%...we used to play this !*## everyday when i was a kid. i was always the worst out the group at games like this tho

I was pretty much unbeatable in Complex.

But, I played I think it was License to Kill... which was one shot to anywhere on the body and you're dead.

If you died playing against me once on 1 vs 1... I pretty much won the game because I would spam the spawn spots and you'd be dead as soon as you spawn.

Perfect Dark on N64 > Goldeneye though... multiplayer wise at least.

I was pretty much unbeatable in Complex.

But, I played I think it was License to Kill... which was one shot to anywhere on the body and you're dead.

If you died playing against me once on 1 vs 1... I pretty much won the game because I would spam the spawn spots and you'd be dead as soon as you spawn.

Perfect Dark on N64 > Goldeneye though... multiplayer wise at least.

I remember playin it on Christmas morning in 97 with my older brother when we were young. Passed the torch to my little brother when he came of age and he played the game till about last year. The N64 era games are timeless.

I remember playin it on Christmas morning in 97 with my older brother when we were young. Passed the torch to my little brother when he came of age and he played the game till about last year. The N64 era games are timeless.

this games awesome. i didnt like the wii version though. one player mode was aight. but multiplayer is what got me hooked onto goldeneye all those hours. multiplayer on wii is terrible

this games awesome. i didnt like the wii version though. one player mode was aight. but multiplayer is what got me hooked onto goldeneye all those hours. multiplayer on wii is terrible

"Rockin' Golden Eye off the Nintendo 64, sayin' they don't make umm' like this anymore..." -Curren$y

Roommate brought it to the apartment.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom