GOLFERS OF NT: What's in your Golf bag? PICS!

What's in your bag NT? AND POST PICS....if you can. My entire bag has changed in the past 2 weeks except for the wedges. I had my old bag since highschoolwhen I was a 5 handycap, but college and the real world have come and it was time for an upgrade.

Driver: Nike Sasquatch Sumo 5000 changed to Callaway 9.5* FT-i square driver
3 Wood: Cleveland Launcher 3w changed to King Cobra F-speed 3w 15*
5 Wood: Callaway Steelhead 5w changed to Callaway Fusion Hybrid 4h 23*
Irons: Nike Forged Blades changed to Nike Forged Split Cavities
Gap W: Nike 53* Gap Wedge
Lob W: Titleist Vokey 60* Lob Wedge
Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2 (also have a Scotty Red X)

The panorama:
6eiuxt.jpg

The top view with head covers:
9rn7eo.jpg

The irons. Brand new today. Gonna go play them for the first time tomorrow. Made the switch to cavities because I just don't hit the blades as pure as Iused to:
2wntukx.jpg

Callaway 4H Hybrid....I got this instead of a 5 wood....much easier to get in the air.
2zqynhz.jpg

The driver and the 3 wood. When they came out, I thought...man, a square driver, how stupid! But they go straight as hell! And I had a Callaway 3 wood but Itraded it for the King Cobra which has a MUCH bigger face (more forgiveness)
2e4ja1c.jpg

Scotty Newport 2...Tiger approves. I also have a Scotty Red X not pictured
21y8f4.jpg

Good @#@ my dude.

Only pic I have of my arsenal
b0735fcd42de66ccde26dc4734b2909e95d1b7c.jpg

Driver: Nike Sasquatch 10.5 stiff
3 Wood: Titleist 980F 15 stiff
Irons: Titleist 775 CB (4-GW)
SW: Nike Pro Combo 56
Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

I need a hybrid
ohwell.gif

Taylormader7460.jpg

No pics of my bag, but this is my driver. Never hit a drive better with any other club.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I need a hybrid
ohwell.gif
They are a Godsend. Easy to hit out of tall rough. Can be hit off the deck for tee shots (I usually just lay off of a 3 wood). I was skeptical atfirst about getting a hybrid (just like a Square driver), but after playing one round with my buddy's hybrid, my 5 wood was long gone.

And WildKYcat....I LOVE your staff bag. That's the next thing I'd like to switch to because the people that I play with do not walk.

Forgot to mention that The Golf Warehouse has last years Zoom Air TW shoes on sale for $79. I have a pair on the way.

Take a look at this guy's bag from golfwrx.com. It's nearly a perfect match for Tiger's bag...right down to the headcovers. He even has a circle Tputter.

post-58044-1227216595-1_thumb.jpg

gotta, you try anoy other brand on the hybrid? I can't mess with Callaway.
I've hit Titleist (very nice), Taylor Made (face was too small for me), Nickent (very nice, can be found cheap used), Nike SQ (VERY smallfaces), and my Callaway (the model I have can be had for about $85 on ebay). The best value out there is Adams. They were one of the first to offer hybrids andthey're pretty cheap.

All this being said, while I do like my Callaway, I'd like to get a Titleist 909H sometime.
a4r6ky.jpg

i'll post my bag when i get back from the weekend... u kno i always bring the heat (and i dont rip off tiger's bag... i've seen that bag on wrx.dude is on elderick's balls)

They had stacks of the same shoe at the Nike outlet before I went off to school for the same price. Was tempted, but being a broke college student FTL.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Here are the shoes I have on the way. $230 shoes for $79. It's a no-brainer.
346m4x4.jpg

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO. nike tw spikes have regular air and that junk is hard as nails.... if you want comfortable, get the nike zoom elite 2 or any nike spikewith ZOOM AIR. i never knew it would make that much of a difference but it makes a HUGE difference in the golf shoes.... i test wore the zoom elite 2. GREATshoe, low to the ground and very comfortable. too bad nike can't make a shoe that battles the tour 360. THATS A GOLF SPIKE

gotta, you try anoy other brand on the hybrid? I can't mess with Callaway.

same here, anything callaway i dont even look at. i also hate cleveland wedges. Vokey oil can ftw!!

Originally Posted by k0betw0

i'll post my bag when i get back from the weekend... u kno i always bring the heat (and i dont rip off tiger's bag... i've seen that bag on wrx. dude is on elderick's balls)

that guy creeps me out man. just going OD trying to copy tigers bag like that.

I will not use Callaway Irons. I refer to them as "shovels"....waaaay too wide of a sole for me. But once I got this square driver, it really grew onme. The only problem with the square drivers is that it's actually really hard to hit a draw or fade. So if you're into shaping your drives, stray awayfrom the square drivers, they're all about straightening you out and nothing else.

I will not use Callaway Irons. I refer to them as "shovels"....waaaay too wide of a sole for me.
i tolled this to my uncle who just got some new callaway irons and he cant chip with them, they looked all messed up. now he cant even chip withany of his sand wedges. hell im a good golfer and i cant chip with them

Originally Posted by youngmoney

I will not use Callaway Irons. I refer to them as "shovels"....waaaay too wide of a sole for me.
i tolled this to my uncle who just got some new callaway irons and he cant chip with them, they looked all messed up. now he cant even chip with any of his sand wedges. hell im a good golfer and i cant chip with them
I wanted a Bertha when I first started golfing solely due to the fact that it was the biggest club I've ever seen.
laugh.gif
Got one for my birthday, about 4 months into already hating it, my brotherthought it'd be funny and tried to do a Happy Gilmore swing, ends up digging the club into the ground and the head went flying 20 yards into the fairway.Happiest day of my life.

Phil uses Callaway so another reason why I hate them
laugh.gif

After a month of starting with just a SW and a bag im up to this.... the hybrid is BY FAR the best club in the bag for me

2ltgchd.jpg

needs (in no order)
-cheap 60 wedge
-new SW
-5 wood
-nike stand bag

I will not use Callaway Irons. I refer to them as "shovels"....waaaay too wide of a sole for me. But once I got this square driver, it really grew on me. The only problem with the square drivers is that it's actually really hard to hit a draw or fade. So if you're into shaping your drives, stray away from the square drivers, they're all about straightening you out and nothing else.

u are an epic failure of someone who follows golf equipment.... u refer to callaway irons as shovels? have u not played the x-forged or x-forged 2 irons? orhow about the x-forged prototypes? if u say those are shovels, ur seriously one dumb %!@%....

Originally Posted by k0betw0

I will not use Callaway Irons. I refer to them as "shovels"....waaaay too wide of a sole for me. But once I got this square driver, it really grew on me. The only problem with the square drivers is that it's actually really hard to hit a draw or fade. So if you're into shaping your drives, stray away from the square drivers, they're all about straightening you out and nothing else.

u are an epic failure of someone who follows golf equipment.... u refer to callaway irons as shovels? have u not played the x-forged or x-forged 2 irons? or how about the x-forged prototypes? if u say those are shovels, ur seriously one dumb %!@%....
Wow....must have caught somebody having a bad day. My bad man....I made a blanket statement, I should have said all but maybe one or two setsthey've ever released are shovels. The only narrow soled irons Callaway has ever released (in their own words, not mine) are the 2009 X forged, and the2007 X Forged. There are also some prototypes out there right now that are coming in 2010 that will be Callaway's first foray into the blade market (picbelow). Otherwise since 1988 they've released 28 sets of wide to ridiculously wide soled game improvement (cavity back) irons (http://callawaygolfpreowned.com/isets.aspx).

dgmlc4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom