Gonna be staying in BGC

Any sneaker places I should hit up? Any cool places to hit up in general?

As far as sneakers are concerned, Titan (@titan_22 and titan22.com) has its main branch is there in BGC, located along the outdoor High Street. The other main Nike/Jordan Brand store is the recently renovated flagship Nike Park. Another store also in the area is called Sole Academy, which specializes in lifestyle sneakers. Other stores in the area include 2 Adidas stores, a Puma shop, and some running shoe shops.

An upscale mall in the area is called SM Aura. There you’ll find a “streetwear” place called Commonwealth, in which their stocks have grown in recent months.

Consignment shops have slowly becoming more popular here, with places like Archived, We Legendary, and Pimp Kicks (all have heir own instagram sites) bring the most popular. These stores base their prices on either eBay or stockX, so you really won’t find any good deals at these consignment places.

The few outlet stores are FAR from manila, and stocks there are slim to none.

For the fake sneakers, fake leather goods, electronics and cheap souvenirs, Greenhills is the most popular, located about 10km north of the BGC area.

As far as hype/demand is concerned, Yeezyz are still in high demand. AJ11s have always been hyped up, with AJ1s only joining the hype train about 3 years ago. Quantity it always low for the AJ1s, so the resell for those are ridiculously high.

If you’re staying in the philippines for an extended amount of time, i’ve always recommended going outside of Manila, especially the beaches. Boracay recently reopened to tourists a few months ago; but i personally enjoyed Coron/Palawan more as its not as commercialized compared to Boracay.

Be wary of the Taxis. They’re known to take advantage of tourists and take people on the long routes or in circles. Grab is the main taxi/ride sharing app out here, and they accept both credit cards and cash (Uber was bought out by Grab).

As far as sneakers are concerned, Titan (@titan_22 and titan22.com) has its main branch is there in BGC, located along the outdoor High Street. The other main Nike/Jordan Brand store is the recently renovated flagship Nike Park. Another store also in the area is called Sole Academy, which specializes in lifestyle sneakers. Other stores in the area include 2 Adidas stores, a Puma shop, and some running shoe shops.

An upscale mall in the area is called SM Aura. There you’ll find a “streetwear” place called Commonwealth, in which their stocks have grown in recent months.

Consignment shops have slowly becoming more popular here, with places like Archived, We Legendary, and Pimp Kicks (all have heir own instagram sites) bring the most popular. These stores base their prices on either eBay or stockX, so you really won’t find any good deals at these consignment places.

The few outlet stores are FAR from manila, and stocks there are slim to none.

For the fake sneakers, fake leather goods, electronics and cheap souvenirs, Greenhills is the most popular, located about 10km north of the BGC area.

As far as hype/demand is concerned, Yeezyz are still in high demand. AJ11s have always been hyped up, with AJ1s only joining the hype train about 3 years ago. Quantity it always low for the AJ1s, so the resell for those are ridiculously high.

If you’re staying in the philippines for an extended amount of time, i’ve always recommended going outside of Manila, especially the beaches. Boracay recently reopened to tourists a few months ago; but i personally enjoyed Coron/Palawan more as its not as commercialized compared to Boracay.

Be wary of the Taxis. They’re known to take advantage of tourists and take people on the long routes or in circles. Grab is the main taxi/ride sharing app out here, and they accept both credit cards and cash (Uber was bought out by Grab).

Thanks Man, I'll check those places out.

Back
Top Bottom