GOOD LORD! OG V GRAPES DEADSTOCK. Just Beautiful!

Posted these in the sneaker showcase, but this may be the actual correct section to put them in. As a sneakerhead we can all appreciate seeing Jays that aretimeless classics that help cement the brand to what we know it as today. They sure don't make them like this anymore.
mad.gif

Not my pair but i just came across these on ebay, truly a beautiful sight. Haven't seen a DS pair on ebay in a long time and thought people would enjoyseeing some pics. Truly an amazing shoe, I had them when i was in grade school and remember when will smith would rock them on fresh prince
pimp.gif

Calling Stoker55... Paging Stoker 55....

You guys have no idea when it comes to original Grape V's.

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

this pic is on the other grape 5's thread on the first page, son. really?

HOW was i supposed to know that. That thread was meant for retro's. Was just trying to share something you don't see everyday and true jordansneakerheads would appreciate it. Sorry mr. mod, oh right...
eyes.gif

Lord knows the quality is no longer like this and they still charge outrageous prices
and we still pay it for a half *** Product
smh.gif

that nike air makes them look hella fake...
also the fact that the soles yellowed but not the net...

just saying..

Originally Posted by MECKS

that nike air makes them look hella fake...
also the fact that the soles yellowed but not the net...

just saying..
are you that stupid in real life or is it just an act?

just saying..

really?
indifferent.gif

so if you saw a pair of V's with a crooked Nik2 air on the back, and pre-yellowed mid-soles you wouldn't be suspicious?

%$+!

23k1cks23 wrote:
Posted these in the sneaker showcase, but this may be the actual correct section to put them in. As a sneakerhead we can all appreciate seeing Jays that are timeless classics that help cement the brand to what we know it as today. They sure don't make them like this anymore.
mad.gif

Not my pair but i just came across these on ebay, truly a beautiful sight. Haven't seen a DS pair on ebay in a long time and thought people would enjoy seeing some pics. Truly an amazing shoe, I had them when i was in grade school and remember when will smith would rock them on fresh prince
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

they were posted in the correct forum the first time.
read the rules before posting, OP

EDIT** OP, u even made a thread for these in Sneaker Showcase
indifferent.gif
.It belongs there.

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

grapes and colombias are incredible.. someone plz post a crispy pair of powder blue ix's or cool grey xi's and this thread is done.
Here you go!!
pimp.gif

2dvr8ye.jpg

in before the lock. grapes soles lookin real pissy
sick.gif
....not saying i wouldn't buy to resell though.lol

Back
Top Bottom