Good Morning People! What's on your mind for today??

Gooooooood Morning, beautiful Sunday morning here in New York City. I hope all is well.

Well, I'm going to study chem all day today to prepare for my exam and maybe indulge in some NFL football. How about you?

pissed
mad.gif

Comcast guy is 30 mins. late already & I've been on hold for 20min.
mad.gif

I'm going to raise hell when I get a hold of someone.

Work till 4 then head home to take a nap then chill w. my girl. Then at the very end of my day meetup with my boy smoke a newport enjoy a cup of coffee andtalk about how everything is going.

Chillin at work. get off at 3:30, hit the gym for a bit, watch football, and do sm hw

Went to bed at 4am, woke up at 8 because work pager went off. Logged in, checked things out, all is well.

I don't feel tired at all. Right now watching Time Warp on Discovery channel. About to make a cup of coffee.

Later on today I'm hoping to go play some ball then watch some football.

Haha, I was just watching time warp too, that samurai guy was a fraud. But then I put in some Joel Ostein.. that Priest dude, damn he said God will repay indue time and how he'll make the devil repay me....

1st weekend single. Going to the Dome for some preseason SU B ball with a girl I haven't chilled with in awhile! :]

English paper, finishing all of the extra credit assignments I have, then calling it a day.

I'll let NT decide what music I listen to all day:

blink-182 or Coldplay?

'bout to be laid off. cant find another job. computer has virus. no sleep. student loans kicking in. US economy FTL.

But Im still standing and breathing

going back to sleep/cupcake in a few..when i wake up football should be on..so ill watch that..then take my shorty to the airport, come back home watch thegiants n go back to sleep

Homework, basketball, go to this girl's house
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom