Good news Mister P

Juicy Campers,

What a wild ride this has been! In the past year and a half, JuicyCampus has become synonymous with college gossip, and is more popular than I could have ever expected. We've expanded to more than 500 campuses across the US, and have more than a million unique visitors coming to the site every month. It's clear that we have provided a platform that students have found interesting, entertaining, and fun.

Unfortunately, even with great traffic and strong user loyalty, a business can't survive and grow without a steady stream of revenue to support it. In these historically difficult economic times, online ad revenue has plummeted and venture capital funding has dissolved. JuicyCampus' exponential growth outpaced our ability to muster the resources needed to survive this economic downturn, and as a result, we are closing down the site as of Feb. 5, 2009.

On behalf of everyone here at JuicyCampus, I would like to thank all of our users for reading, contributing to, and telling your friends about the site. And I'd like to thank everyone who has engaged in meaningful discussion about online privacy and internet censorship. JuicyCampus has raised issues that have passionate advocates on both sides, and I hope that dialogue will continue. While there are parts of JuicyCampus that none of us will miss - the mean-spirited posts and personal attacks - it has also been a place for the fun, lighthearted gossip of college life. I hope that is how it is remembered.

Keep it Juicy,

Matt Ivester
Founder & CEO
JuicyCampus.com
tired.gif
I'm gonna miss this site. It's been a very wildride
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Thank you! I saw my name pop up on there not to long ago
laugh.gif
smh.gif

good riddance
happy.gif

laugh.gif
share with NT what you did..
Roommates
eyes.gif

It was during different time periods, didn't find out they were roommates until I went to a party, and my boy said "yea I was over THEIR spot lastnight kickin it with my girl". My initial reaction was
eek.gif
@"their." Then duke started talking about "I need to take one of them down tonight", and I just
indifferent.gif
at my boy.
laugh.gif

Them being roommates caught me offguard because I try not to roll like that, but best believe I did an about face and dipped out of that spot word to Saigon
grin.gif

Around the time "Womanizer" - B.Spears came out, so that's the first word I saw after my name
smh.gif

I just had to come back and say that them sites got dudes name being slung around there dirt with no chance to even defend someone
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

the title
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but P, you know another one gonna pop up soon enough
laugh.gif
I'm not even on a campus anymore so it really doesn't matter to me.

At least juicycampus won't be around like a "dictionary" of who I am. Females went way too hard on there.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

dang everybody is going out of business
laugh.gif

I'm such a loser college student. 3 years and never went on that site. but then again my campus probably wasn't even on it. So bootleg

Man, when I heard that on the news this morning the first person I thought of was you P...LOL!!!

laugh.gif
are you taking the bow wow approach trying to get serious with me misterL? just because you exposed someone dont get your panties in a bunch bo.

This %%%% is old, kid. Focus on something else. You quote me and say "MisterL" on a scheduled basis.

It's over...bo.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

laugh.gif
, just for the hell of it, names?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] That's the same type of mess the site was good for[/color]
smh.gif
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I ain't dropping names no more word to The Game[/color]
happy.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NT got me caught up a couple months ago, little did I know of the people that lurk this site
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
[/color]

its a joke bo calm down
roll.gif
I see we cant make jokes any more with you P. You act like me and you had beef or somthin man its NT.
laugh.gif
You dont seeericberry and elpablo getting at each other cuz dude keep saying his penis is small do you? JOKES
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom