good paying jobs for a college student?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Radioshack I was making $14 per hour not even trying all you have to do is sell cell phones all day
didn't know they were getting it like that at the shack
nerd.gif

oh yeaaah *pauly d voice* Radioshack sales associates get Spiffs for every cell phone they sell $5 for non contract and $30 and up for contract when Sprint first came out with the Everything Data plans and the Samsung Instinct my checks were
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Radioshack I was making $14 per hour not even trying all you have to do is sell cell phones all day
nerd.gif

oh yeaaah *pauly d voice* Radioshack sales associates get Spiffs for every cell phone they sell $5 for non contract and $30 and up for contract when Sprint first came out with the Everything Data plans and the Samsung Instinct my checks were
eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
$%!+ man, $30 every phone, hell me selling 3 phones a day for a week...i'd be looking 3 times better than I am now.....

maybe i need to do that, everytime i walked into radio shack some of the workers looked too  comfortable and others looked like they didn't want to be there.

nerd.gif

eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
$%!+ man, $30 every phone, hell me selling 3 phones a day for a week...i'd be looking 3 times better than I am now.....

maybe i need to do that, everytime i walked into radio shack some of the workers looked too  comfortable and others looked like they didn't want to be there.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

get either a job at a bank, or that government internship
pimp.gif
tried a swing at one of those and nothing happened, alot of students out here don't even think about gov internships, they rather work at a mall or something....

guess I should keep trying, where i'm at now is cool but it's not much at all.......plus I read that gov internships work with your school schedule...they are hard to get into though.
tired.gif
Ah yeah I know what you mean man, they are tough to get, and you have to apple EARLY. If you want one for the summer, its best that you start applying now. But I say keep trying while looking for a part time on the side because those internships can go a long way for you.

pimp.gif
tried a swing at one of those and nothing happened, alot of students out here don't even think about gov internships, they rather work at a mall or something....

guess I should keep trying, where i'm at now is cool but it's not much at all.......plus I read that gov internships work with your school schedule...they are hard to get into though.
tired.gif
Ah yeah I know what you mean man, they are tough to get, and you have to apple EARLY. If you want one for the summer, its best that you start applying now. But I say keep trying while looking for a part time on the side because those internships can go a long way for you.

nerd.gif

eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif

My Radioshack was in a perfect location a shopping plaza across the street from a university if you do apply look for a store in a mall or high volume area since you'd be working on commission

nerd.gif

eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif

My Radioshack was in a perfect location a shopping plaza across the street from a university if you do apply look for a store in a mall or high volume area since you'd be working on commission

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

pimp.gif

tired.gif

you need to be a citizen?
???

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

pimp.gif

tired.gif

you need to be a citizen?
???

nerd.gif

eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif

yeah i see what you mean.

nerd.gif

eek.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif

yeah i see what you mean.

Restaurants are usually flexible to fit with your schedule and getting tipped out always helps
pimp.gif

Restaurants are usually flexible to fit with your schedule and getting tipped out always helps
pimp.gif

Try getting a solid valet job somewhere, or working for a valet company.
As a college student myself, that's what I have done. With those tips plus hourly wage, its good money.
smokin.gif

Try getting a solid valet job somewhere, or working for a valet company.
As a college student myself, that's what I have done. With those tips plus hourly wage, its good money.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

get a comission based job...hourly is whack...

This, I work for a corporate store for a cell phone company, and I make more then most college grads, and alot of teachers in the state of GA, and I only work like 25-30hrs a week outside of holidays.

Where you working at now son?

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

get a comission based job...hourly is whack...

This, I work for a corporate store for a cell phone company, and I make more then most college grads, and alot of teachers in the state of GA, and I only work like 25-30hrs a week outside of holidays.

Where you working at now son?

Back
Top Bottom