Good Question About the Fusions

got some grey nurse fusion V's, nice buttery leather, not half bad build quality compared to a lot of what JB puts out these days haha. plus, maybe i'minsane, but i think they look great... understandable if not everyone here agrees with me though lol.

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

1. Jordan never wore these in games. If he did everyone will be all over them.
2. It's an Air Force 1 combined with a Jordan shoe. Best of Both Worlds IMO. I like most of the fusions out there.
3. People jump on the bandwagon here. If the majority of the Nike Talkers like them then everyone will somehow like them as well.

QFT indeed.

I personally dont find the fusions as bad as most of NT makes of it, some look pretty good (the price tag is just too much).

I actually dont see wuts so bas about them myself. If Air Jordan and an Air Force 1 had a baby u get a fusion! (or something like that) I mean i dont like someof the colors but fusions are'nt terrible. The AF Jordan 5 Fusion was actually pretty nice. The AF Jordan 3 was ok. The AF Jordan 20 was'nt bad eitherand the new AF Jordan 6 is straight. They not ugly as long as their a nice colorway. I never flamed or hated on the fusions myself. They Jordans. . . theymight not be a number Jordan but they nice still. Same thing goes with Six Rings too. I got 3 pair of Six Rings, i think their hot. Jordan 9.5's, Jordan2.5's, Jordan 12.5's team Jordan's are all hot. Its just who u ask i guess. Some people dont like XVII's or XVIII J'z and Mike actuallyplayed in em and co-signed for em and everything so i dont kno?? And you'd be surprised how many "So Called" Jordan heads dont like any Jordanpast a XIII !!!!! Its crazy to me. Just go to show you that you cant please everybody. But guess what?? All the J'z people hate. . . somebody is buying em!Or else they wouldnt comtinue to produce em right?

roll.gif
at the poor sentence structure in the original post...

but with regards to why nobody likes fusions, its cuz we dont like these hybrid creations butchering the classics be have grown to love

I'd rather just buy the actual shoe rather than a look-a-like, just retro the sneaker and call it a day.

I don't like them because I don't like AF1s and because I already have the Js so why would I want one that is spliced with another? there were severalthat I did like but those were almost exactly the same as the Js from which they were based on. so why not just get the real deal?

I feel like most people (mostly collectors) are hesitant to buy any of the Jordan Fusions because it is unknown if they will keep their value over time.. Andby looking in stores its apparent that they do not, most fusions get stuck in the stores for months and they have to lower the prices to get people to buythem.. Me personally I buy the fusions to beat up on so I can keep my retros FRESH!

Originally Posted by s dubl

Personally, I like some of the fusions.

IMO, a few colorways of the 3s were nice, some of the 6s don't look too bad, 20 lows look pretty good, 5s some are OK also.

Only reason I don't own any is because of price. I have other priorities when it comes to shoes, and for 140-160 I can buy something I like more.

just what i was thinkin lmao

Nothing's wrong with fusions. It's just people will jump on the bandwagon of what others think. Personally I don't own any because I thinkthey're "rip-offs/fakes" of the original form. And surprisingly, they cost more. But I don't mind If JB keeps producing fusions, justdon't re-re-re release retros.

All fusIons r trash!! Just a way for JB to make money. The best two r the 4's and 9's and they still suck. New cats will cop but the old headswouldn't be caught in something so ugly.

Some look decent, I would considering buying a few pairs if they were $75 or so, for $140+, forget that.

there are 3 reasons why i dont buy fusions:

1. theyre ugly
2. Overpriced-For their retail price of $160 i could cop a better retro
3. Jordan never wore them so they dont represent anything like the flu game 12's or the last shot 14's

fusions are not the worst, but for the price and the fact it's really just an air force one, imo it's not worth it.

Originally Posted by iiownzkickz

i see people flamming on these kicks. So i want to know what so bad about them personally. I dont like them i dont know why though maybe because everyone dont like them so yeah. But what would happen if everyone did like these would everyone like these???

And here we go again!

but what would happen if everyone like them? dont worry about what others think or like.

In my opinion why fuse them together they look better orginally. leave the af1 to do there thing and jordan do there thing. However the only fusions i likeswere the VI they didn't look dat much of a difference from an AF1.

i dont like most fusions because if you think about it, it's a good idea, but it just seems like JB puts no thought into the execution. I do like somefusions though, like the charcoal fusion 9s.

Do people enter a post and click reply before reading what has been posted and when it was posted?

to me they just over did it with the fusions, almost tarnishing the legacy. plus mike never played in fusions, to me that makes them wack already... aww manits really the young kids that are buying all this stuff up. buy hey everyone has there own choice to rock and like whatever.. if i had to pick a favorite todo so it will be the spizikes

Back
Top Bottom