GOOD SQUAD CLASSIC 2011 BASKETBALL GAME - NOV 20th @ 6:30

imagefromurl

This one seems to have better players than the other one going on in San Fran. Count me in
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

What's in SF?

Rosters have been finalized for Drew Gooden’s Make-A-Wish charity basketball game, which is set for Sunday, Nov. 20, in San Francisco.
Gooden, a Bay Area native who played at El Cerrito High School, is currently playing for the Milwaukee Bucks.

Scheduled to play in the game are the following NBA players: Gooden, Amare Stoudemire, Eric Gordon, Dorell Wright, Anderson Varajao, Keith Bogans, Nick Collison, Joakim Noah, Leon Powe, Marquis Daniels, DeMar DeRozan, Al Harrington, Ricky Rubio, Jason Terry, Jordan Hamilton, Arron Afflalo, DeShawn Stevenson, Shawn Marion.

The venue for the game has not been finalized, although it has been reported the game would be played at the University of San Francisco. It is not expected to be played there. Tickets are expected to go on sale early next week.

Read more: Rosters set for Drew Gooden charity game 
Tune to SportsNet Central at 6, 10:30 and midnight on Comcast SportsNet Bay Area for more on this story

Nvm, it's general admission. Looks like Wall and Durant are scheduled to play in the John Lucas exhibition in Houston on the same day, hmmm...I want to buy tix for this but I'd be less inclined to go if Wall/Durant don't play..

O_O

So durant and wall arent even playing?!?!

Well %@%+, i want my refund then. Only reason I was going to begin with

im watchin this interview with Donte greene today, and he said Durant and wall will be there

BUT i heard he plays poker, so he may be bluffing
"Durant will be here, unless he goes (to play) overseas, I have his word; I do have Durant," he said.

ESPN article/interview with Durant's agent said he's playing in Houston this Sunday. That game is loaded (DRose, Blake Griffin, McGrady, + like 25 other NBA players). I don't blame him

Good point about Donte, I definitely think he's bluffing. Why would Durant pass on Houston for Davis?

At this point the Cow Palace game might be better (Rubio, Harden, Shannon, Jet, DeRozan, etc)

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

smh.

i really want my money back for false advertisement if wall and kd not there.

Sounds like Wall is there for sure? Per his twitter:

@John_WallJohn Wall https://twimg0-a.akamaihd...x/img/sprite-icons.png); height: 15px; width: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: text-bottom; background-position: -272px -80px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

@MR_YOLO_10 chillin bout to be in sac

I've been lookin at KD's twitter for the past week...i honestly don't know what the hell he's doing
laugh.gif

headin out later, i'll be the short filipino dude wearing a Reke jersey

Wall is here in running shoes and a hoody. Not playing. -_-

But I'm sitting on floor, side where the bench.. red carpet brons.

How was the game? Did u guys get to meet/take photos with any players i.e. especially Wall? That's who I really wanted to see.

Game was cool. A ton of 3s and dunks, as expected. Reke made around 8. Jimmer had 5 or so with the MC's repeated "the fans want to see him shoot!" Donte hit a couple and had a few nice dunks. DMC in (better?) shape hit a few 3s and some nice post moves at the end. Isaiah and Jimmer are clear fan favorites.

Players did sign a little during warmups and halftime. Wall did sign, albeit sitting from his chair with his back to the fans.

I thought the game was pretty dull, but Tyreke was great. Jimmer was hot for a while. Donte Green had a nasty putback that i got a picture of.

Players were available but a lot of ppl crowding around made it tough.

Back
Top Bottom