Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by THE ANOMOLIE

FAMU playing tough. They gotta quick running back. Ray Ray lookin like ST out there:pimp:

You talking about some other ST I don't know about or just being stupid?
Body type is similar. I'm not gonna judge his play against FAMU.

Ahh. It was a literal use of the word. My bad. Carry on.

I'm trying to get into this college football thing for the 1st time...flipping between the games...

SC 1st drive was awful...Miami defense looks really aggresive, Harris with some nice throws. Waiting for the Pitt game to see this RB everyone is raving about

I'm trying to get into this college football thing for the 1st time...flipping between the games...

SC 1st drive was awful...Miami defense looks really aggresive, Harris with some nice throws. Waiting for the Pitt game to see this RB everyone is raving about

Since you are following for the first time, this is fairly common.

CFB teams don't have a benefit of a pre-season, unless you are the Florida Gators.

Most teams are going off of tape from last season, so the offense will either be in sync or it will take awhile for them to get in sync.

I'm waiting for Pitt/Utah as well, but the South Carolina/Southern Miss game isn't bad.  Ohio State is going to kill Marshall and Miami should beat FAMU easily.

Just follow this thread, sooner or later you will figure out which post to read and which to ignore.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Waiting for the Pitt game to see this RB everyone is raving about

Ooohh thanks for reminding me about this. Just checked and saw that that game is on Versus. Dont have to watch this USC-SMU game much longer
pimp.gif

Marshall just took a blocked field goal to the house against OSU
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Waiting for the Pitt game to see this RB everyone is raving about

Ooohh thanks for reminding me about this. Just checked and saw that that game is on Versus. Dont have to watch this USC-SMU game much longer
pimp.gif

Marshall just took a blocked field goal to the house against OSU
roll.gif
pimp.gif

CFB teams don't have a benefit of a pre-season, unless you are the Florida Gators.

Most teams are going off of tape from last season, so the offense will either be in sync or it will take awhile for them to get in sync.

I'm waiting for Pitt/Utah as well, but the South Carolina/Southern Miss game isn't bad.  Ohio State is going to kill Marshall and Miami should beat FAMU easily.

Just follow this thread, sooner or later you will figure out which post to read and which to ignore.

Dion Lewis is ready to show out
pimp.gif

Anybody keeping tabs on how Pryor looks early on? Like has he shown improvement?

Dion Lewis is ready to show out
pimp.gif

Anybody keeping tabs on how Pryor looks early on? Like has he shown improvement?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

How do you feel SC will play tonight?

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

How do you feel SC will play tonight?

They should cover the spread, and some.

Hopefully...

It's hard to say, due to the lack of depth they haven't been hitting in practice and I'm sure it's going to come back in the form or missed tackles and fatigue.

The offense may be out of sync but there is talent at the skill positions.  I like our front seven, if the D-Line can get some pressure then it will be "Game Over".  However, if Hawaii is allowed to pick apart our secondary it's going to be a long night.

I could see a slow first half, then they pick up the pace in the second half.  I'm just glad it's finally here
smokin.gif
.  It was a long *++ off season
smh.gif

They should cover the spread, and some.

Hopefully...

It's hard to say, due to the lack of depth they haven't been hitting in practice and I'm sure it's going to come back in the form or missed tackles and fatigue.

The offense may be out of sync but there is talent at the skill positions.  I like our front seven, if the D-Line can get some pressure then it will be "Game Over".  However, if Hawaii is allowed to pick apart our secondary it's going to be a long night.

I could see a slow first half, then they pick up the pace in the second half.  I'm just glad it's finally here
smokin.gif
.  It was a long *++ off season
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom