Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

They should cover the spread, and some.

Hopefully...

It's hard to say, due to the lack of depth they haven't been hitting in practice and I'm sure it's going to come back in the form or missed tackles and fatigue.

The offense may be out of sync but there is talent at the skill positions.  I like our front seven, if the D-Line can get some pressure then it will be "Game Over".  However, if Hawaii is allowed to pick apart our secondary it's going to be a long night.

I could see a slow first half, then they pick up the pace in the second half.  I'm just glad it's finally here
smokin.gif
.  It was a long *++ off season
smh.gif
Yeah. That Nickell kid is going to have a busy 1st game covering those receivers
laugh.gif

Hopefully...

It's hard to say, due to the lack of depth they haven't been hitting in practice and I'm sure it's going to come back in the form or missed tackles and fatigue.

The offense may be out of sync but there is talent at the skill positions.  I like our front seven, if the D-Line can get some pressure then it will be "Game Over".  However, if Hawaii is allowed to pick apart our secondary it's going to be a long night.

I could see a slow first half, then they pick up the pace in the second half.  I'm just glad it's finally here
smokin.gif
smh.gif
Yeah. That Nickell kid is going to have a busy 1st game covering those receivers
laugh.gif

Hopefully...

smokin.gif
smh.gif

I actually think the strength of Hawaii this year is going to be their run game.  Only reason I am going to watch the game is to see a player that went to JC with my brother play.

Hopefully...

smokin.gif
smh.gif

I actually think the strength of Hawaii this year is going to be their run game.  Only reason I am going to watch the game is to see a player that went to JC with my brother play.

So glad football is back.  It is always interesting to watch the season unfold, and to see who is going to waste America's time in a big time bowl game (BCS game - only game on television that day).  Ohio State held that title for the last several years, but they finally won a BCS bowl game.  So after last year that honor goes to TCU, another school that does not play anyone, goes undefeated, steals a BCS bowl bid, people hype them up about this and that.  Then they get on national T.V. and waste America's time.  The only reason to watch that game vs. Boise State last year was to see if Boise State would pull off a trick play.  I did not see what all the hype was about.  Hopefully Oregon State can take care of business and get them out of the running of stealing another bid.  Because the rest of that schedule is terrible.  They do have some nice combat uniforms though.

So glad football is back.  It is always interesting to watch the season unfold, and to see who is going to waste America's time in a big time bowl game (BCS game - only game on television that day).  Ohio State held that title for the last several years, but they finally won a BCS bowl game.  So after last year that honor goes to TCU, another school that does not play anyone, goes undefeated, steals a BCS bowl bid, people hype them up about this and that.  Then they get on national T.V. and waste America's time.  The only reason to watch that game vs. Boise State last year was to see if Boise State would pull off a trick play.  I did not see what all the hype was about.  Hopefully Oregon State can take care of business and get them out of the running of stealing another bid.  Because the rest of that schedule is terrible.  They do have some nice combat uniforms though.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

smokin.gif

They should roll it out after this game, because if they try to go with the run game they will be playing to our strength as opposed to exposing our weakness.

I like our front seven.

Nickell Robey
smokin.gif

I'm more worried about Jawanza Starling and TJ McDonald
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

smokin.gif

They should roll it out after this game, because if they try to go with the run game they will be playing to our strength as opposed to exposing our weakness.

I like our front seven.

Nickell Robey
smokin.gif

I'm more worried about Jawanza Starling and TJ McDonald
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Oregon State will take care of both Boise St. and TCU, Boise will lose to the Beavers and this weekend at Va Tech

Shaky Smithson already with a fumble and muffed punt for Utah
smh.gif
living up to that name

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Oregon State will take care of both Boise St. and TCU, Boise will lose to the Beavers and this weekend at Va Tech

Shaky Smithson already with a fumble and muffed punt for Utah
smh.gif
living up to that name

QB for Utah just pulled the worst spin move on record. gageadhgrthdfhhbshgas...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

These dudes rockin the army under tees got me confused cause I thought they all got matching tatted sleeves
smh.gif

laugh.gif

These dudes rockin the army under tees got me confused cause I thought they all got matching tatted sleeves
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLo13

laugh.gif

That $$$$ was hilarious
roll.gif
I swear he changed his mind halfway through but said "%!%@ it I already started."

laugh.gif

That $$$$ was hilarious
roll.gif
I swear he changed his mind halfway through but said "%!%@ it I already started."

Originally Posted by Noskey

laugh.gif

That $$$$ was hilarious
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom