Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

SMH. Unless we can get a turnover and do some magic, looks like our annual crash came early this year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

RIley is trash.

I dunno why the announcer is trippin on Cal goin for it... there's a reason for it and its pretty obvious. CAL CANT STOP NEVADA. what the #*%* game is he watching? Cal needed to score a TD right there. a FG wasnt helpin $$!!

with around 8 minutes in the game adn Cals D not being able to hold to a 3 &  out, theyve got one good possession left in the game. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
now he's saying that

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

RIley is trash.

I dunno why the announcer is trippin on Cal goin for it... there's a reason for it and its pretty obvious. CAL CANT STOP NEVADA. what the #*%* game is he watching? Cal needed to score a TD right there. a FG wasnt helpin $$!!

with around 8 minutes in the game adn Cals D not being able to hold to a 3 &  out, theyve got one good possession left in the game. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
now he's saying that

laugh.gif
roll.gif
at this dude saying it is still a football game if Cal scores with 6 min left and them having 2 timeouts. My @+#+. They are down 3 touchdowns and can't stop Nevada at all on D

laugh.gif
roll.gif
at this dude saying it is still a football game if Cal scores with 6 min left and them having 2 timeouts. My @+#+. They are down 3 touchdowns and can't stop Nevada at all on D

Back
Top Bottom