Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

That's $%$+%@ terrible. RIP 
tired.gif

I cant imagine how his parents feel, watching him throw a touchdown to being pronounced dead in less than 2 couple hours 
frown.gif

That's $%$+%@ terrible. RIP 
tired.gif

I cant imagine how his parents feel, watching him throw a touchdown to being pronounced dead in less than 2 couple hours 
frown.gif

I Love Lee Corso and have respected his work over the yrs, but he hasnt recovered from the stroke and his speech is terrible. He jumbles so many words and confuses too many teams. Its time to let Corso retire, maybe give him a taped segment.

I Love Lee Corso and have respected his work over the yrs, but he hasnt recovered from the stroke and his speech is terrible. He jumbles so many words and confuses too many teams. Its time to let Corso retire, maybe give him a taped segment.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Today he does sound pretty bad, he still entertains me tho.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Today he does sound pretty bad, he still entertains me tho.

Back
Top Bottom