Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

'Dre Dubose, uhhh, where is he?

Guy at the barbershop I go to says he isn't playing because he's having a hard time reading the playbook.

Any truth to this?

Kinda hard to believe a guy sat out a whole year & still hasn't grasped the playbook.

roll.gif
@ ASU missing the extra point.

'Dre Dubose, uhhh, where is he?

Guy at the barbershop I go to says he isn't playing because he's having a hard time reading the playbook.

Any truth to this?

Kinda hard to believe a guy sat out a whole year & still hasn't grasped the playbook.

Demps aint gonna hold up through an SEC season. I don't know why UF insists on trying to run him between the tackles like he's a power back.

Demps aint gonna hold up through an SEC season. I don't know why UF insists on trying to run him between the tackles like he's a power back.

USC with their patented give up a a touchdown on the last touch of the game once again...
30t6p3b.gif

overall a little better performance today though, i really wish they would quit giving up these last second scores to make the scores seem closer then they really are...

USC with their patented give up a a touchdown on the last touch of the game once again...
30t6p3b.gif

overall a little better performance today though, i really wish they would quit giving up these last second scores to make the scores seem closer then they really are...

anybody know where I can find a link for The Real USC vs Furman 
nerd.gif

none of the sites I normally use has it
frown.gif

anybody know where I can find a link for The Real USC vs Furman 
nerd.gif

none of the sites I normally use has it
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom