Goodbye, 2010 COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON - twas a great year,

laugh.gif
never bet on USC... its a given they will give up a last second TD to not cover the spread...

indifferent.gif
@ that guy up there saying "the real USC" in reference to South Carolina
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
never bet on USC... its a given they will give up a last second TD to not cover the spread...

indifferent.gif
@ that guy up there saying "the real USC" in reference to South Carolina
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by Executive76

anybody know where I can find a link for The Real USC vs Furman 
nerd.gif

none of the sites I normally use has it
frown.gif
ESPN3.com

I have Time Warner and they're not affiliated with Espn3.com so it's not available

anybody
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by Executive76

anybody know where I can find a link for The Real USC vs Furman 
nerd.gif

none of the sites I normally use has it
frown.gif
ESPN3.com

I have Time Warner and they're not affiliated with Espn3.com so it's not available

anybody
nerd.gif

USC might have something to worry about if they only beat this weak %!% Gopher squad by 11.

USC might have something to worry about if they only beat this weak %!% Gopher squad by 11.

i dont care if they were founded 2000 years before the first settler set foot in the state of California South Carolina is not "the real USC" you can join the rest of the world in reality whenever you'd like.

i dont care if they were founded 2000 years before the first settler set foot in the state of California South Carolina is not "the real USC" you can join the rest of the world in reality whenever you'd like.

ATLANTA (AP)—The Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game will be a doubleheader in 2012.

Officials announced Saturday that Auburn will face Clemson in a season-opening game at the Georgia Dome, joining a previously announced contest between Tennessee and N.C. State. Specific times and dates for the two games have not been determined.

Chick-fil-A Bowl president Gary Stokan says having two games on the opening weekend “will create a kickoff experience that’s never been seen before.

ATLANTA (AP)—The Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game will be a doubleheader in 2012.

Officials announced Saturday that Auburn will face Clemson in a season-opening game at the Georgia Dome, joining a previously announced contest between Tennessee and N.C. State. Specific times and dates for the two games have not been determined.

Chick-fil-A Bowl president Gary Stokan says having two games on the opening weekend “will create a kickoff experience that’s never been seen before.

I was just joking to see who would take the bait...relax bro

Hold on, so Time Warner's internet doesn't allow you to go on ESPN3.com?

I can go to the site but I can't watch anything
laugh.gif

we dont have Espn3 channel either
30t6p3b.gif

I was just joking to see who would take the bait...relax bro

Hold on, so Time Warner's internet doesn't allow you to go on ESPN3.com?

I can go to the site but I can't watch anything
laugh.gif

we dont have Espn3 channel either
30t6p3b.gif

I Love how physical TCU is...

they are Mashing people.

wow

RBs run hard and the Defense is out there Nukin folks... I expect alot from the Frogs... I dont wanna see no let downs

I Love how physical TCU is...

they are Mashing people.

wow

RBs run hard and the Defense is out there Nukin folks... I expect alot from the Frogs... I dont wanna see no let downs

Originally Posted by dreClark

USC
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I knew better than to go w/ them, but I gave them another chance
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I turned around and told my boy: "That TD either made a lot of people happy, or pissed a lot of people off"
laugh.gif
, sorry Dre.

Game was in the bag, Brewster going for the sentimental TD.  Must've had money on the game.

South Carolina was founded before California was even a state
#!%! outta here with that.

Playing since 1892...1 Conference title
roll.gif
roll.gif

South Carolina was founded first, we started playing football first (1888)
wink.gif

It wasn't an impressive or exciting game, that last TD was a "gimme". 

Robert Woods
smokin.gif

Allen Bradford- It's about damn time.
Matt Barkley
grin.gif
- Not bad, but not impressive.

I'm very dissapointed in the front 7, thought they would be a strength, looks like the entire D will be a weakness.  On to the next one.

Taylor Martinez
eek.gif

Hard to give props to Mark Ingram, when they are playing the Dookie's.

UT-  Didn't think they would stink it up that bad, actually had them upsetting Florida.

Back
Top Bottom