Originally Posted by dreClark

USC
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I knew better than to go w/ them, but I gave them another chance
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I turned around and told my boy: "That TD either made a lot of people happy, or pissed a lot of people off"
laugh.gif
, sorry Dre.

Game was in the bag, Brewster going for the sentimental TD.  Must've had money on the game.

South Carolina was founded before California was even a state
#!%! outta here with that.

Playing since 1892...1 Conference title
roll.gif
roll.gif

South Carolina was founded first, we started playing football first (1888)
wink.gif

USC might have something to worry about if they only beat this weak %!% Gopher squad by 11.
It wasn't an impressive or exciting game, that last TD was a "gimme". 

Robert Woods
smokin.gif

Allen Bradford- It's about damn time.
Matt Barkley
grin.gif
- Not bad, but not impressive.

I'm very dissapointed in the front 7, thought they would be a strength, looks like the entire D will be a weakness.  On to the next one.

Taylor Martinez
eek.gif

Hard to give props to Mark Ingram, when they are playing the Dookie's.

UT-  Didn't think they would stink it up that bad, actually had them upsetting Florida.

I mean if we're talking football, Southern California has won more national championships and more Heisman trophy winners. If we're talking about sports in general, Southern California has won more national championships. If we're talking academically, Southern California is the higher ranked university. But sure, South Carolina is older.

I mean if we're talking football, Southern California has won more national championships and more Heisman trophy winners. If we're talking about sports in general, Southern California has won more national championships. If we're talking academically, Southern California is the higher ranked university. But sure, South Carolina is older.

Nice of yall to turn guys post into something it didnt need to be. We know they dont compare in terms of programs. All yall need to calm down.
laugh.gif

Nice of yall to turn guys post into something it didnt need to be. We know they dont compare in terms of programs. All yall need to calm down.
laugh.gif

wow @ L$U playing Miley Cyrus during a fooball game. Les Miles needs to take whoever is doing the music at this stadium with him when he goes.

wow @ L$U playing Miley Cyrus during a fooball game. Les Miles needs to take whoever is doing the music at this stadium with him when he goes.

Back
Top Bottom